SAU Community

Does Anyone Know Who Drives This Car?

Phatboy

I was cleaning up my old photos and I found these.

I took these blurry pics on my $hitcam while driving from Shep to Melb in Nov '04. Can anyone please tell me who drives/owns this car? It's been bugging me for a while. Probably a govt car...

In case you can't see, the ACT number plate is [1], obviously the best plate in Australia. Would that have been Johhny Howard's car? A lady was driving at the time... didn't get a good view but I guess could have been his wife Janette??

post-49469-1207138064_thumb.jpg

post-49469-1207138085_thumb.jpg

It's a pity the government has vic plates 1-6. Some executive guy has [7] originally bought about 70 years ago. I think it's half a mil or something. More than the Porsche he has it on.

The pms car has act government plates. it has more than one letter, two if i remember right with an emblem between them. i was sitting at the lights next to him and his little convoy of territorys at the lights not that long ago..

The government doesn't own 1

1 is worht considerably more than most of the cars that it would be fitted to, and the ACTUAL & ORIGINAL plates are locked away in a safe.

The plate you see on that car is a replica....

BASS OUT

The PM is usually driven around in a car with C * 1 in black and red (ComCar Plates).

I'd love to be a Comcar driver. Anti-terrorist driver training sounds like a lot of fun.

Nope - VIC rego #1 is privately owned and also on a silver E-Class Merc.

For the record...

2 = red Ferrari 612

3 = silver Mercedes

4 = silver Porsche

5 = green BMW

6 = white BMW

7 = blue Mercedes

8 - on retention

9 = grey Ferrari F430

10 = silver Ferrari 550 Maranello

It's a pity the government has vic plates 1-6. Some executive guy has [7] originally bought about 70 years ago. I think it's half a mil or something. More than the Porsche he has it on.

the man that owns the plate [7] is the owner of Ansel (the chemist,medicine and condoms). very old guy, he came into my work once down in burnly owns a sl55 or sl500 benz

Jamezilla, how do you know all the number plates 1-10 and the cars with them?

Surely you haven't seen all 10 around Melbourne?

I have only seen probably 2-3 in my whole life.

Edited by Phatboy