Nepean Dam Cruise

Travis32

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Add me to the list and i will see what i can do to round up acouple of other people

Hey good stuff man i aint from newcastle but i know theres guys from there so i think make a meet up point then well meet in sydney and go from there..

Yeah MOEI i might be in for this this one!!

How u been anyways champ. hows everything been?

what u doing

Hey Sam ,

Been a while Ay , Make sure your there , Bring your brothers Cars too .... This meet is Mainly Skylines BUT ALL IMPORT CARS ARE WELCOME AS STATED BY TRAVIS... My little brother also coming With His Evo 9 , And my brother In law will be driving my other R34 GTR ....

Edited by MRGTR911

hey ppl whats goin on with this cruise

Im trying to get some cars together

Hey Sam , Travis a Newby to organising cruises , Its looking good so far , Would be good to get More Guys off the forums , We shall see how things go. James ASSASIN I dont see you on the list were are ya man , Omar R338OY , Nathaniel DECIM8 , Ands all the other regulars /

Edited by MRGTR911

Hey Sam , Travis a Newby to organising cruises , Its looking good so far , Would be good to get More Guys off the forums , We shall see how things go.

I agree Moei,

but what i dont understand is why do NONE of the Excutives of SAU ever come on these cruises

What do they think they r better than us??

Im sure they aint ALL busy on that day!

I think we should not attend any of the OFFICIAL SKyline cruises

I think the President and other Excutives should be attending these kind of events also. This really upsets me

I dont know about u Moei but its just unfair, Travis goes to all this trouble to try to organise something good and no OFFICIAL skyline ppl attend. I THINK ITS A JOKE !!!!!

COME ON ALL U EXCUTIVES AND MR PRESIDENT I THINK U SHOULD MAKE U FACE PRESENT AT THIS CRUISE!!!

Edited by GTR32X

I agree Moei,

but what i dont understand is why do NONE of the Excutives of SAU ever come on these cruises

I think the President and other Excutives should be attending these kind of events also. This really upsets me

I dont know about u Moei but its just unfair, Travis goes to all this trouble to try to organise something good and no OFFICIAL skyline ppl attend. I THINK ITS A JOKE !!!!!

COME ON ALL U EXCUTIVES AND MR PRESIDENT I THINK U SHOULD MAKE U FACE PRESENT AT THIS CRUISE!!!

If you read on of the above comments we have our AGM on this date.

As already stated, we have the club's Annual General Meeting on that day.

Also, if you have a quick look back, Steve-O (aka N1GTR) stated that he may be attending. He's the club's Vice-President.

Also - and not to sound harsh - if you choose to not attend any of the OFFICIAL SAU cruises, is that really going to prove anything?

I agree Moei,

Well done :P Great post :P

As stated, the AGM is on this day. This is a MAJOR day and event for the club as it decides and helps the clubs future and direction.

No we are not better than anyone. Alot of people put their own time and effort into the running of this club (SAU NSW, not just the forums) and as the club was formed many years ago, it needs to have regular meetings as well as the AGM. And the AGM plays a major part of the day as said earlier.

If you joined SAU NSW, Im sure you would be at this AGM to help decide the clubs future.

You'll find most official cruises are held, but they are advertised in the members section, we do hold other events like the Texikhana which is open to everyone, which is an official event and is one of the ebst days you can have in your skyline. Please, feel free to enter and you'll see 99% of the exec team there. Most are actually giving their spots up to run the day. Have you entered?

Cheers,

Chris

On a side note - cruising is not my thing, thats why I don't head out on most cruises anyway :D

gday this cruise is bout having fun so instead of us changing the cruise date n not have fun.How bout the date be changed of the meeting if it worries everyone that much?Whats the bet the cruise will be a shite load more fun than the meeting

Travis, if you want to change the date or whatever go for it, simple fact is that was stated, alot of financial members wont be able to attend your cruise because of the AGM. Sorry if that upsets you and yes, you most likely will have fun driving, so have fun mate :P

Cheers,

Chris

Travis our AGM date is set by the club's constitution, and won't be moved because we have invited the 250+ members already.

Feel free to cruise any time you like but understand that this is not a club event and the executive, or any other members, are under no obligation to come along just because you demand it. We do organise a couple of cruises a year including Putty Rd, Observation cruise etc but these are formally organised and insured.

Finally.....the SAU NSW club and the forums are not the same, but since I am an admin on here I will happily lock this thread if forum rules are breached. and that includes personal attacks or encouraging illegal activities. Considering the dickhead behaviour giving all skyline drivers a bad name on certain cruises lately I have very little patience for this crap.

Travis, if you want to change the date or whatever go for it, simple fact is that was stated, alot of financial members wont be able to attend your cruise because of the AGM. Sorry if that upsets you and yes, you most likely will have fun driving, so have fun mate :P

Cheers,

Chris

hey weevil it doesnt really bother me if the financial members dont come. just hope some can so yeh.We will have fun ay