SAU Community

R35's Too Common

emts

Ok so I'm in HK for a lay over for 2 days,

and just around my hotel I spottoed 4 R35 GTR's

2 white, 1 black and 1 gun metal.

the gun metal was parked outside our hotel so got have have a nice close up look.

one of the whites was in a dealer but only say on my way out of time..must try and con some-one into a test drive next time I go through.

only complaint I had was they are so damn quiet. so needs a better note.

It's not a real surprise since the car is being massively hyped worldwide and Hong Kong is rich bastard central. Of course they're going to have their latest toys out on the street in front of fancy hotels getting attention.

You want uncommon hmm? The toyota ex A1 GP car is on parramatta road at the toyota dealer near my uni (sydney) I didn't get a chance to go look at it today though :P

You want uncommon hmm? The toyota ex A1 GP car is on parramatta road at the toyota dealer near my uni (sydney) I didn't get a chance to go look at it today though :rofl:

just checked my globe, and I am pretty sure that A1 GP cars are single manufacturer, I think it might be a monster truck you saw :P

P.S. I am sorry if you think I am a smartarse

just checked my globe, and I am pretty sure that A1 GP cars are single manufacturer, I think it might be a monster truck you saw :)

P.S. I am sorry if you think I am a smartarse

I will call you on it, I'll go take a picture some time this week and post back lol

Nissan are the Holden of Japan.

They source 80% of their product lineup from Korea?

They stubbornly pour all their eggs into the one commodore basket?

They wave the patriotic flag as an excuse to produce mediocre cars?

:D

Jut checked my globe, Hong Kong does not appear in Japan, I think it is in California..

:D

I don't think he was commenting on Nissans in HK, he was more replying to owgasm's post by making a comparison between nissan in Japan being like what holden is in australia... everywhere

Edited by Yo-Yo

I don't know why they bother. Its not like they know how to drive the car the way it was meant to be driven, anyway.

Whilst true in some cases, you would be surprised, even shocked at some of the after hours racing that happens there!

I don't know why they bother. Its not like they know how to drive the car the way it was meant to be driven, anyway.

You can't say that..

You haven't met them..

You never know..

Thats just like saying poeple drink Stella Artois because its a more expensive import beer, not because they enjoy the taste.

mhm.. yerh bit of a generalisation right there

but i know what you mean...

HK is full of rich people wether it being your parents are rich and spoil you or you worked hard for it... then sure..

But you never noe maybe the guy stole it . ''

r35 should have some full blwn expensive alarm system i suspect lol