SAU Community

The First - P I Z Z A C R U I S E- For 2008

Marsss

Here's the list.. (no maybes here kthnx)

Sl!m

evil_weevil

Sheng

lingeringsoul

msnismo

D_I_Fwraith_skyline

DRD-00F

smasha

Marsss

GoldZilla

JETR32

Cassbo

mr moo

benm

Primordial

Anna34

Xtreme ZX

jnr32r

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me whats the difference between a Sau Official Cruise and Non Sau One ???

An official cruise is organised by a executive member of the committee.

Non official cruise is by anyone else.

Can someone tell me whats the difference between a Sau Official Cruise and Non Sau One ???

hahaha, this has been referred to as an Offical (<-----notice the deliberate spelling mistake?) SAU cruise. It's become an inside joke with the old-school members from way back to deliberately spell "Official" incorrectly from when the t-shirts had the mistake on one of (or was it THE) first Show'n'Shine days.

To answer your question seriously though, a true Official SAU cruise is organised by one of the SAU-NSW Execs. However, this pizza cruise comes pretty close due to it being somewhat of a tradition.

OK I know we are making offically funny jokes here but this is the story.

SAU NSW is a registered club and has members, an executive committee and a constitution. When we organise events we always obtain insurance so the organisers are protected in case of trouble (ie being sued if there is some sort of problem). Normally this is provided by the track or CAMS

Cruises and other events organised by the forums are not SAU NSW events and the organisers do so at their own risk.

Personally I am not putting my house on the line because some idiot might come along, do a burnout and run over a kid at a bus stop. Or fall onto a bbq. Or feel pressured to speed to keep up. etc etc.

And funny as it was, the title was misleading and has been editted

OK this stops now. Next person who posts off topic gets warned. Post if you have a question about the cruise or if you want to come along only

On topic :rolleyes: ... Duncan, that letter is in my 33..... please take it off me the next time i see you!! The damn thing is superglued to me I swear!!

Assuming your attending this cruise?? Otherwise il be at Texi or AGM.... cant remember which is first!!

pizza cruise ftw wooooooooo

but i cant make it

*cries*

Not acceptable miss.... where's your note excusing you??? :)

is the pizza halal ?

not sure, you would have to give them a call and ask.

Lucky's Pep's Pizza Bar

Shp2/ 303 Barrenjoey Rd Newport 2106 (02) 9979 1756

either texi or agm anna....and now I have to warn myself :(

lol...no dramas

You have to be nominated by a financial member of SAU:NSW, and then seconded by another... :blink:

I know all this cause I have been nominated and seconded for an executive position :) and some idiot nominated me for VP too :rolleyes:

(sowwy Duncan, just trying to help)

and this punk too.. no mention of pizza :D

p.s im in for the pizza cruise *avoids warning* :P

not sure, you would have to give them a call and ask.

Lucky's Pep's Pizza Bar

Shp2/ 303 Barrenjoey Rd Newport 2106 (02) 9979 1756

All I can say is some of the best pizza ever!

Actually yeah, it is pretty tops... and they serve booze! I don't think I have actually taken my own car on one of these cruises yet cause it's more fun to passanger and drink :)

Plus parking 40 skylines at a pizza shop is like tetris... and I never was good at tetris :rolleyes:

I was there...

And I will be at the peesha cruise :rolleyes:

hopefully with a passanger at least...

I drove you to the Blue Mountains. If you don't have a passenger for this, feel free to return the favour :blink: As my car is just a little the worse for wear at the moment :)

sooooooooooo... can someone please tell me wot the hell happened to my nice PIZZA CRUISE thread that some people wait patiently for???? This event, ya n00bs!, is a classic..

To the self righteous... Stop telling other people not to speed... just make sure you stay on the right side of the law and that's it.

The amount of parking is usually the reason some people go a little faster... i say.. let them go.. their licence, because they WILL be reported. We don't have problems on this cruise, we have pizza and talk car shit for a while, so let it just be that.

If something about it doesn't go with you, don't come.. please. But don't make this into some kind of my crew/your crew type of argument because this meet has NEVER been about that... It's a social gathering for Skyline and Pizza conosseurs (sp?).

I would appreciate if the mods could clean this thread and remove all conversations not related to the event or of a warrior-like attitude.

This may not be official per se, but it's one of the best cruises we have.

Let's keep it that way.