West

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good work Daz. :)

Brenton how the hell did u place there when you were saying ud lost so bad??? :O

Pete

Yeah, awesome work DAZ!!! :)

Nfi how I got where I was, I think every time Daz beat me I felt i'd fcked up some way :)

Awesome weekend AGAIN everyone - had a ball!

yep me lol

nah it cleared up as soon as I drove out the gate and hasn't puffed even the smallest amount of smoke since... it has happened before at the last Deca and only appears after a hard stop into the gate, I think somehow oil is finding it way into the intake might be from the cracked breather pipe I dunno... there is a smell of coolant in the car now as well so I think I have a few leaks... damn old cars!

Well done on your results BTW

Nick - least you kept me amused on the back track this time.

"2 penalties, I didnt hit any cones"

"ahhh, you took out the whole last chicane"

"ohhh" :)

:)

140kw and your still 1 sec faster than me on the long wang and about 2 sec faster on the skid pan (when I don't hit anything... which isn't often)... your not allowed to get more power!... in fact I think next time you should be forced to put the seats back in ... actually you should be forced to take out my seats and have them in your car as well lol

how bout i leave the marque in there also? that will give me some ballast.

nice..thats some inspiration..although cbf with coilovers, i do have a set of semi's as well..might try them up front next time as well.

cbf? is it because its a daily? it depends what you want from it, but coilovers is by far the biggest advantage.

Yeah I like that setup too especially on the skidpan. That's what I ran last time.

btw. If you buy power so will I :) I'm chasing you until I get a win. haha.

haha, we sound like the GTR boys.

*cough* december last year...*cough cough*...

just win more.. then they will remember.

Thanks all!

Power doesn't mean anything at DECA which is clearly proven by some lower power cars (mine included).

Suspension & tyres are where it's at!

little scotsman,

Go on to: www.wrx.com.au

Tell them who you are & we'll find a set of struts & springs for you.

p.s. Do I get my winners jacket now?

Cheers.

Daz.

Another awesome weekend! Well organised and lots of fun as always.

Big thanks to the organisers and volunteers!

I am still sick as a dog after spending all of Sunday in bed sooooo sick! Those long island ice teas are deadly, I blew 0.14 at 10:30am!

YEAH BABY!!! :down:

more power is on the cards for the sil80 hey Ryan?? getting a bit worried about russman so close huh? :down:

you will be a seriously dangerous man, no chance of us dattos catching you then. enthusiest or driver haha.

lets hope sideDave can do it again for team datto.

*cough* december last year...*cough cough*...

Yeah I remebered that after I had posted.

If team datsun is still going to be around for a little while I'm gonna put some time into the gemini and come and join you guys. I know if said it before, but it will happen one day.

I know a certian yellow snow eating guy who might be keen to co-drive too.

more power is on the cards for the sil80 hey Ryan?? getting a bit worried about russman so close huh? :bomb_ie:

you will be a seriously dangerous man, no chance of us dattos catching you then. enthusiest or driver haha.

lets hope sideDave can do it again for team datto.

How much power do you datto's have? I only went in yours and leighs and man they are quick. Am I going to be eating humble pie at a place like sandown?

nah it cleared up as soon as I drove out the gate and hasn't puffed even the smallest amount of smoke since... it has happened before at the last Deca and only appears after a hard stop into the gate, I think somehow oil is finding it way into the intake might be from the cracked breather pipe I dunno... there is a smell of coolant in the car now as well so I think I have a few leaks... damn old cars!

Why didn't you turn around and come back for the rest of the day? Get a catch can and it may stop the problem with the high loads on the car.

Congrates Daz!

Don't worry guys, i'll be there next time and i'll prove to you that power can not compensate for talent; by finishing mid-low field :bomb_ie: