SAU Community

How Much Would It Take For Me To N/a My Skyline R32

rustykilla

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can make your car an N/A but it wont make a differance, you will still speed! But if you pay your own speeding fines, he shouldnt care, your money not his. Keep it up and soon, as i learnt, it will cost you your licence, or worse, your life. Safe driving.

you can make your car an N/A but it wont make a differance, you will still speed! But if you pay your own speeding fines, he shouldnt care, your money not his. Keep it up and soon, as i learnt, it will cost you your licence, or worse, your life. Safe driving.

yer ive paid my speeding fines and yer but it was his money when i bought the car

i lol @ these threads.

SAU becomes a domestic dispute helpline at times.

Mate, let me be brief and simple.

Turbo's DO NOT make cars speed. The dickhead behind the wheel does. Yes, i called you a dickhead. Your father is an even bigger moron for thinking that removing your turbo is going to stop you from speeding, he obviously knows nothing about yourself nor anything about todays youth and fast cars.

If your paying your own speeding fines then fine who cares. But id like to see you pay for the funeral costs when you wrap yourself around a poll and kill yourself + whoever else is in the car.

Honestly, why not sit down with your dad and tell him the best way to stop you from speeding is to take your car away and never let you behind the wheel again. Because you would most probably be speeding around in a silvia Q's

Turbo or no turbo you'll still be speeding! The turbo is just there to help you get past the speed limit FASTER but it'll still be possible to speed and get yourself wrapped around a pole in a Hyundai Excel!

Just buy a spare turbo (a cheap one someone had blown up) and have a workshop remove both impellers. (easy to convert back later)

I agree it wont stop you speeding but it will take you longer to get there, and a DET without a turbo will be slower than an NA due to to lower compression. (but easy to return to DET later when you are more mature)