SAU Community

Rip My Silver Bullet!

dnbutts

Ahhhhh far out, hate hearing this shiz. Your car was incredibly clean, i was in the smasa display with you. Oh well, sad to hear, but moving on to bigger and better!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks everyone,

such is life i guess. definately set on a 33gtr or a stagea though. already looking up on j-spec etc for some ideas.

missing my first baby though :(

if they tried to throw a rock at my car i would probably try and run them over. (it would just add a couple of dints in the front bar which i would write off as a bit of drift damage)

Edited by REdgtst

man that sucks that car looks so tidy.

so if you still have you car what are you looking at for the turbo manifold, turbo, lines, and ecu and wastegate ect anything to do with the turbo.

cheers.. michael

that sucks dude, only saw you on the hardtune cruise with your car not long ago.

at least because of these guys your going to be getting a gtr, its the best way at looking at it :bomb_ie:

hopefully these guys get put away, but im not holding my breath

Sorry to hear about your wheels dude.

I still wonder why you acted the way you did and pulled over. If you had a passenger in your car (i.e. a witness to your story) then all you needed to do was get the licence plate number and drive straight to Pt Adelaide CIB. Have the cops take a look at your car and give them the details and they would have picked them up. You didn't have to pull your car over and get out; especially when as like you indicated the odds were not in your favour. I know the first reaction is you want to get them back or have a go at them, but in those situations you really need to play it smart.

last time i checked a passenger in the car is not counted as a witness.....a witness is classified as a bystander that saw the whole event unfold.....the cops will not accept the passengers statement as a witness statement....the law is f**ked up

last time i checked a passenger in the car is not counted as a witness.....a witness is classified as a bystander that saw the whole event unfold.....the cops will not accept the passengers statement as a witness statement....the law is f**ked up

don't know about misdemeanours but they will for a felony......just a different classification other than 'witness statement'

my friend was involved in a car crash and the police wont take my other mates statement.....so thats why i said that!!!

Because when i told the police officer that when i took off from these thugs, i did 70-80kmph to get away just untill they had pulled off the street, he though that i hadnt been punished enough loosing my pride & joy, so coinsidently handed me out a expiation notice for admitting to speeding, which apparently is just as good as being caught in the act.

seriously, wtf?

sorry to hear man, good luck with ur new car.

my friend was involved in a car crash and the police wont take my other mates statement.....so thats why i said that!!!

A car crash is an accident. dnbutts incident is a crime, therefore felony.

There's a Dependant Witness and then there's an Independant Witness. In the case of an accident, you'll need an independant witness on your side. In the case of a felony resulting from road rage (its no longer an 'accident') police will take statements from Dependant and Independant Witnesses.

:banana:

man that sucks that car looks so tidy.

so if you still have you car what are you looking at for the turbo manifold, turbo, lines, and ecu and wastegate ect anything to do with the turbo.

cheers.. michael

vulture.jpg

Edited by RubyRS4

btw the issue with the gang of 49 is they have no respect for anything, not even their own lives, they do what they want and dont care what happens to them or anyone else. they arnt a particularly strong gang, it's just their mentality that is scary.

A car crash is an accident. dnbutts incident is a crime, therefore felony.

There's a Dependant Witness and then there's an Independant Witness. In the case of an accident, you'll need an independant witness on your side. In the case of a felony resulting from road rage (its no longer an 'accident') police will take statements from Dependant and Independant Witnesses.

CORRECT

remember we live in Australia we have Summary offence's and Indictable offences

don't know about misdemeanours but they will for a felony......just a different classification other than 'witness statement'

remember we live in Australia we have Summary offence's and Indictable offences

ha, ha, lol, now you're just nit picking Steve......same thing, we use those terms here as well it's just that their official names are different.

This might confuse you.......did you know that a misdemeanour can also be an indictable offence in rare instances, but you could then argue that if it was indictable, then it was a felony all along........like a dog trying to catch its tail