SAU Community

Perth Stagea Owner`s Meet

chuckie

G`DAY ALL,As we have been talking about meeting up once a month for a chat or what ever we set up.Then we need to get it HAPPENING so LETS GET IT GOING,PLease put up what you think is a good time ,where when,thank`s boy`s & girl`s,looking forward to seeing what`s what ,cheer`s chuckie

• 2 weeks later...

G`DAY ALL,So have we got any think happening IF you want it to HAPPEN then let`s sort it come on lad`s & lass`es

hmmm an oppertunity to drink beer and drool over stageas im in to. shonky, what sort of gains are u expecting from your cam gear? im interested in maybe doing one also

exhaust cam gear will bring the powerband down the rev range a bit, wont give you any gain in peak torque/power though.

oh yeah.. i'll invite myself along as the ritual non-stagea driving atendee. :laugh:

Edited by mungell

well depending on date etc - we should be there

lotty is going to melb in about 3 weeks- so thats when I am aiming to do my adj cam gear install

so just let me know hey

So, 3 weeks time at Seans place then?

Who is organising the strippers?

that would be nice :D I am not so keen on having to drive around WOT to get any power

exhaust cam gear will bring the powerband down the rev range a bit, wont give you any gain in peak torque/power though.

oh yeah.. i'll invite myself along as the ritual non-stagea driving atendee. :)

well a mate did it to his r34 and he reckons boost comes on quicker and better mid range torque

I dont really like " winding it out " to get max power

hmmm an oppertunity to drink beer and drool over stageas im in to. shonky, what sort of gains are u expecting from your cam gear? im interested in maybe doing one also