SAU Community

Sau Nsw Tv

MattD

I was at Texi, I'll just be happy if I can pick it up on the Ignition DVD, or possibly something more specific (ie an SAU production) if it will have more footage than Ignition. I wanna see my car driven in anger "on TV" haha :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who would do some design stuff for you for credits. PM me.

FAQ :

What will it be about?

SAU nsw TV is basically Waynes World meets Top Gear.

Who will be presenting SAU nsw TV

At present, it's has been written to be hosted by Sl!im, Abo Bob and myself... why? Because a set has been constructed in our garage! and Sl!m is awesome and he and I have experience with similar work..

How can I watch SAU nsw TV?

SAU nsw TV will be uploaded monthly as webisodes on YouTube for all to see, then annually all episodes will be available on DVD with special features, outakes, "too hot for TV" moments and other generally unacceptable behavior.

What will an episode consist of?

Each 20 minute episodes will feature one special topical segment, one members car feature, one event wrap up and general news and hosting.

What I need/How you can help?

Firstly, I need a graphic designer or anyone savvy with photoshop to come on board to give me a hand with a few bits and pieces.

Further more, if you fancy yourself a good talking head, have ideas for segments that you wish to help produce or just want to be involved, pm me.

If you want your car featured, Ignition style, doesn't matter how modded or near standard it might be, let me know, the goal is interaction and hopefully over time we can get everyone a feature.

What's the point?

The point of this is to ultimately create something we can all be proud of! Something that can all be involved in and have fun with. Something that will serve as a testament to how truly awesome the club is and mark the memories along the way.

Another goal is of course to get new members on board and paid up, to make the club 3-dimensional in that respect.

On a side note, this is not going to be a slap dash effort, it will be professionally produced by me, with licensed music, excellent editing and production values.

So, let's open the floor to suggestions, segments, volunteers etc etc!

Please note, participation is for Club Members only! SO get involved! http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t44115.html

• 2 months later...

OMG this is goin to be awesome......

Also don't forget that this is for public display as well so we still have to be sensible in it because all we need is to look as bad as NS.com guys lol

I'm in to help in any way i can.... also my line is dieing to become famous.

• 3 weeks later...