SAU Community

Has Anyone Used Top Motor Imports?

boozed

http://www.topmotorimports.com

A mate's got his eye on a 25GT-T from them and wanted my opinion.  I've never heard of them so I told him I'd check SAU first up, and well they don't even come up here...

Their website doesn't give very much away other than the fact that they appear to be an all-in-one import/compliance/warranty operation.  If anyone's used them, can you tell me about your experience?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
http://www.topmotorimports.com

A mate's got his eye on a 25GT-T from them and wanted my opinion. I've never heard of them so I told him I'd check SAU first up, and well they don't even come up here...

Their website doesn't give very much away other than the fact that they appear to be an all-in-one import/compliance/warranty operation. If anyone's used them, can you tell me about your experience?

Dodgy,, beware

Dodgy,, beware

I rang them recently to clarify some details on a car listed at their site - they had some odd specs listed which didn't match the pictures. Anyway I asked where I could see the car - they gave me an address which I promptly googlemapped to find out where to go - the address turned out to be a PUBLIC PARK!

Needless to say I didn't go any further...

I rang them recently to clarify some details on a car listed at their site - they had some odd specs listed which didn't match the pictures. Anyway I asked where I could see the car - they gave me an address which I promptly googlemapped to find out where to go - the address turned out to be a PUBLIC PARK!

Needless to say I didn't go any further...

Its next to the park in a big warehouse type place..

Brother was looking to get a S15 from them but didnt go ahead.. Their cars arent that great from wat i saw when i was there.