SAU Community

So My Jack Just Shat Itself..

Sarumatix

I had a supercheap jack but the seals have all died and it doesn't have any pressure anymore. I want to buy a nice one that will happily lift a GTR, as in, you can actually get it under the car and it will happily jack the front or rear half. Any advice?

Edited by Sarumatix

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can i find a site that sells these jacks???

have a look on www.snapon.com and fing which 1 ur after then ring a local mechin up and ask if they can give u the contact number 4 local rep then give them a call 2 get an aussie price.

I spoke to a Snap-On dealer the other week about the low profile trolley jack and they are around the $500 mark.

The best one I have found is a 63mm low profile Omega Jack but due to it not passing ASNZ standards it cannot be shipped or sold here.

Omega jacks can be purchased from Repco and Bursons (which also have a massive discount for those with trade accounts :P).

If you guys are after Omega Jacks I MIGHT be able to source them at trade price and send them out.

See the attached images. The height comparison picture shows the omega jack (black one on the bottom) that I was looking into.

post-28667-1211609116_thumb.jpg

post-28667-1211609153_thumb.jpg

If you guys are after Omega Jacks I MIGHT be able to source them at trade price and send them out.

See the attached images. The height comparison picture shows the omega jack (black one on the bottom) that I was looking into.

What sot of price can you get them for???

What sot of price can you get them for???

I will need to enquire about each individual one. Which one are you keen on?

Very keen for that black jack .

if u can get them at trade i WILL buy one :D

The black one is the jack that unfortunately you can't buy here. Just using it as a reference for other low profile jacks.

I will need to enquire about each individual one. Which one are you keen on?

The black one is the jack that unfortunately you can't buy here. Just using it as a reference for other low profile jacks.

Can u get something simular to the black one that is still quality ?

i need the lowest profile jack to get too the chassis rails on my 300zx :D

Regards

Trev