SAU Community

Quick Hello From East Coast Customs

EastCoastCustoms

well we all love all things yellow and fast :ermm: .. just sent you a PM regards to service on both my cars if you can give me a call if you cant find parts for the RS4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stagea now huh adam !!!!!!!! nice def pop by dude - have u even been up to the new shop?

adrian u make me feel all warm and fuzzy :wave: u forgot to mention good lookin tho :/

herd u sold the gtr :O :O :O its comin down the shop soon man so i can let the new owner know just how nice this car is :D

The GT-R is sold, something i really didnt want to have to do but because everyone wants a new airport link and bus tunnel to the city and my house is in the way I thought id better get my finances in order!

Hey guys. Good to see. Had fun at your dyno day even tho the car was down on power. Still need to get it retuned and checked out. The car has been in storage after a recent break in untill i can get a decent alarm and everything else sorted. May be talking to you soon about a few nice goodys.

Edited by coaster

Hey quick question what relation does East Coast Customs have with West Coast Customs in America. Is it pure coincidence the names are so similar or was East Coast Customs named because it sounds like an already highly successful company?

bahahaha :D

anyways, even though im from SA ive heard good things about these blokes so get behind them.

ok so I'll ask one more time. (nicely) Where are these beat all or die prices you crow about. Have a look at the trader section and you'll see there are plenty prepared to put it out there.

I have purchased an awful lot of componentry for my car and If i had to ring everybody looking for the "best price" I would go broke in phone calls.

Put them out there and if they are as good as you claim and you have stock I/we will buy.

ok so I'll ask one more time. (nicely) Where are these beat all or die prices you crow about. Have a look at the trader section and you'll see there are plenty prepared to put it out there.

I have purchased an awful lot of componentry for my car and If i had to ring everybody looking for the "best price" I would go broke in phone calls.

Put them out there and if they are as good as you claim and you have stock I/we will buy.

+1

as soon as admin gets back to me to set up my trader rights, the prices will be out there

hands are tied at the moment

My apologys. I thought i read that you had become a trader. G/L with it all.

welcome to the forums ECC...

Hows it all going? You're at Kedron now? Why the move? I see your workshop burnt down... what's the go there? I never did end up hearing back from you guys after you promised to contact me about the damage you did to my bonnet when the car was in there being looked at for a pre-purchase inspection (for someone else)...

not that it matters now anyway, as that car's gone, but i hope your attitudes have changed since then, as you seemed like a nice bunch of guys, willing to help out... until something went wrong and then you didn't want to know me

Edited by AzzurrA

wasnt out workshop that burnt down at aspley - -was the tyre shop next door... luckily we moved out of there a few months prior so didnt affect us.

im not going to revisit the issue with ur bonnet champ - i still stand by 100% that we did not cause the damage and u were standing next to us every second that car was being worked on.. like u sed, for no charge, we even went out of our way to help u fix a few other minor issues whilst the car was there in an attempt to help u make the sale. u saw a copy of the report i gave to the customer who paid us to do the pre-purchase inspection... it had nothing to do with us that the guy didnt buy the car....

i hope however this issue is all in the past but i still stand by what happened with the whole scenario. we have never had damage to any customers cars in 3 years and i dare to find one customer of ours who's nose is out of joint due to something we have done?. u still owe us a carton of beer from the first time we saw u and helped u out when u were broken down at the BP next to our shop free of charge :D *jokes*

but funny how people forget that someone has gone out of their way to help them for free (twice) as soon as another misconceived idea pops into their mind

quick plug, got the car serviced yesterday...great blokes really keen to depart knowledge to me seemed really honest. Fantastic price for the service too thanks guys!

you seem also to have forgotten that i bought you guys a bottle of spirits... i think it was vodka? (that you asked for, in lieu of the carton of beer) when i bought the car in for the pre-purchase inspection.

I still stand 100% by the fact that you did cause the damage, but it looks like we'll have to agree to disagree.

The issues are indeed in the past, the car was sold and i've moved on to different cars since then, and like i said, you guys were happy to help out (and did so twice, which i did thank you for) and i don't have any problems with either you guys personally, or your workshop, or your workmanship.

As for your last comment, i didn't forget... but you obviously forgot that i 'repaid' you for your time and effort

we will agree to disagree champ :D

i did forget about the bottle of vodka -- or perhaps did my partner drink it without letting me know... lol

thank u for the kind comments dude

dan -- yday u were a pleasure to deal with mate... let me know when your ready to get those few issues we found sorted out and we will get her in and back to the way she shuld be :D

Hey ECC sorry to get of track but is this the place where Allcar at Kedron in boothby street is/was.

Is Allcar Automotive still there??

It has been a long time since I was at Kedron.

I live on the southside now. Allcar did alot of work on my turbo laser which I still have LOL

But now the R34 GTT has top spot and rightly so. ;)

Are you guys open on weekends?

Cheers Craig.