SAU Community

R33 Gts25t Rb25det Apexi Power Fc And Hand Controller

na man they have "gone" up since apexi dont make them anymore or blitz or someone brought them out, i would pay anymore then 1100 for one with a hand controller and it would wanna be near new! You can find the pfc alone for around 600!

power fc alone for $600??

i would like to know where you can find that, i have been watching this section for prices as i am selling mine.

I dont know why i care, but fck me!! Aside from the fact that you CANNOT get new OR second hand one for $600 or $1000 why are you commenting? if you dont want it......shut up....

umm isnt the new model safc called the neo?? Apexi neo... ive seen em on ebay for like 300 bux...

As for this comment, i am REALLY hoping it is a joke.

Good price mate, good luck with the sale.

Edited by vitz_n1

i don’t mean to hijack your sale but look up http://www.directtuning.com/store/ and all will be reviled

and as for vitz_n1 get your facts right before you start telling people to shut up.

i don’t appreciate bullies

clearly Alex_r33s2gts25t is a bit confused about the different Apexi products

that’s no reason to make fun of him.

sorry for this but it had to be said.

now on with the sale...

i don’t mean to hijack your sale but look up http://www.directtuning.com/store/ and all will be reviled

reviled??? im sure you mean revealed.

and if you look at your own thread HERE the fact that no one has ever gotten one from them and the fact that they are "special order" when it is common knowledge that apexi no longer make this product is a revelation in its self, after all who are they getting it from??

i also like the bit of information that you your self posted "all special orders are final and no refund will be given"........

and even your last post in that thread was agreeing that it is sounding dodgy but yet you come into this thread only 15 minutes later to tell us about this awesome web site where you can get a NEW product ordered from the manufacturer who no longer manufactures this product for dirt cheap.

Pull your head in monkey boy.

Edited by W0rp3D