SAU Community

Hottest R33 Bodykit & Bonnet I Ever Saw!

Lol @ you saying the bonnets hot. I remember someone recommending it to you before and you said it was 'too ricey'

Anyway looks like a Top Secret bonnet to me

Edited by Yawn

its a full gracer kit but the bonnet is very similiar to top secret but they never came with the vent on the drivers side of the vehicle they were the same as bomex style like mine with the vent over the back near where the turbo/s would be. nuthin that a decent panel beating shop couldnt acheieve neways so yeh

Edited by skylinekid

its a full gracer kit but the bonnet is very similiar to top secret but they never came with the vent on the drivers side of the vehicle they were the same as bomex style like mine with the vent over the back near where the turbo/s would be. nuthin that a decent panel beating shop couldnt acheieve neways so yeh

geez dude, investigate the two keys to the left of the 'm'

Yeah, that's the kit, but it doesn't come in gts form unfortunately.

or maybe E and R if he was typing upside down???

Yeah that is actually a nice kit i have to agree. Not overkill and still keeps the skyline bodyshape without creating the deathstar. I also really like the oil cooler where the grills supposed to be!

front and bonnet are sweet. however.. those side skirts remind me of a lego block. considering the the front is a little more rounder, the skirts seem a little out of place and excessive. IMO

Two keys to the right of the M key is ........................................................................

maybe he's noting the lack of adequate sentence structure.

Two keys to the right of the M key is ........................................................................

maybe he's noting the lack of adequate sentence structure.

That's the one, my head hurt while reading that. So much so that i forgot right from left. But still, what he said was correct, i just made an ass of myself too.

That's the one, my head hurt while reading that. So much so that i forgot right from left. But still, what he said was correct, i just made an ass of myself too.

:P Nevermind.