SAU Community

370z Concept Designs Or Bogus?

Hey guys,

I saw This floating around the net and a few resources confirm that this is not as fake as i thought it out to be at first glance.

Apprently its powered by the VQ37 (rumoured) has a shorter wheel base (4 Inch) etc etc..and is a full revamp over the current 350Z that it will replace. Looks basically like a concept 350Z but could this be like the looming pics of the 35 GT-R that came out months before specualation even bagan of a new GT-R

Anyhow heres the pic, let us know what you think of this.... Release is meant to be sometime next year. And yes i realise its not a real picture haha, but there is a spy shot of the real thing going around with the shorter wheel base, covered, but with interchangeable 350Z tail and front lamps...

post-44107-1213016413_thumb.jpg

Lol the wheels on the blue one looks like Commodore wheels.

was thinking the same! :)

They look like the new W427 Rims from Holden.

lol the blue looks like it has ve gts rims..

but it will be good at least when you step out of a 350 so to speak you can have a smile on your face

these current 350s are f*kin shit house

gah in that it still retains alot of the 350Z styling....rats, and here i was hoping that nissan took a bold turn for the Z series. Personally i like the front of the Orange one, the more i look at it the more hot it becomes! But the link shown probs is a more reasonable and more 'likely' candidate for the next Z. When i saw the GTR Proto, i hated it, i wanted to die in a hole, but somehow betwen now and then they managed to seriously refine the R35 and with a little bit of refined taste i have come to love the design of the R35, so much so i respect the styling they chose to advance from the R34, although i think they really did try and retain most of the bodywork to that of a 350Z.

Anyhow, it made me think that Nissan is getting back on the ball with its designing. Love to see a new Silvia haha...then Nissan would complete me once again.

oh cool.. it looks like a garden leaf sucker

That'd be one sweet intercooler in there then wouldn't it :P hehe

Now that you mention it it looks very low sweeping, but yeh not a fan of the new Z's (meaning all current ones from the last decade) at all, just thought it was intresting concept to bring attention to.

gah in that it still retains alot of the 350Z styling....rats, and here i was hoping that nissan took a bold turn for the Z series. Personally i like the front of the Orange one, the more i look at it the more hot it becomes! But the link shown probs is a more reasonable and more 'likely' candidate for the next Z. When i saw the GTR Proto, i hated it, i wanted to die in a hole, but somehow betwen now and then they managed to seriously refine the R35 and with a little bit of refined taste i have come to love the design of the R35, so much so i respect the styling they chose to advance from the R34, although i think they really did try and retain most of the bodywork to that of a 350Z.

Anyhow, it made me think that Nissan is getting back on the ball with its designing. Love to see a new Silvia haha...then Nissan would complete me once again.

i dont like it but good point on the gtr...

i remember looking @ the artist impression in some mag like 10,000 years ago and hating the thing!

no matter how much you polish a turd, it'll still look like shit.

but, nissan australia will pick it over the skyline as per usual, so I'm sure we'll see lots of shiny turd on the roads soon.

Amen to that....you know what....the other day i saw a GTR badge on a 350Z and i just cried....you know i hate those honda civics with the ricer sides and HKS everywhere n all that when they don't even have one single HKS part on their car etc...and i always want to beat the crap out of those guys (sorry to anyone that does that on here and is reading this)

But this 350Z....omfg...im suprised i restrained myself to getting out and hitting the guy, fair enough if he had an RB26 in there or something but as if!! it was dead stock VQ crap....I just hope that guy is mentally impaired and thinks hes driving a GTR....cause otherwise someone needs ot badge his car for the general public's benefit. Oh btw he comes from NSW....not Vic...not that i have anything against NSW ..half my fmaily live in sydney, just think sydney peeps have alot more whacky cars over there.

i think they really did try and retain most of the bodywork to that of a 350Z.

The bonnet and front guards look like a 350Z's, but the glass house and rear mimics the 240Z a lot more. The overbite fangs on the front grille I could do without, too.

Amen to that....you know what....the other day i saw a GTR badge on a 350Z and i just cried.

What a f**king retard. But you see GT-R badges on anything and everything these days. I almost thought about hitting a guy who had GT-R badges and the GT-R rear wing on his NA R33.

it was dead stock VQ crap....

VQ > RB

Oh btw he comes from NSW....not Vic...not that i have anything against NSW ..half my fmaily live in sydney, just think sydney peeps have alot more whacky cars over there.

The Sydney "tuning" scene (i.e. ricer scene) is a lot bigger and over the top than Melbourne's. Had some mates come up recently and see George St (our Chapel St) and they were really dismayed at how much money Sydneysiders will sink into shitbox Corollas, Excels, and other econoboxes.