SAU Community

Post your worst and funniest accidents

s13nist

When i was seventeen i had an old beat LH torana and i was driving back from trade school and was fiddeling with the stereo instead of looking where i was going and i rear ended a....you guessed it a skyline. I smashed it good, i did about 7 grand worth of damage and i had no insurance :P

Of course the insurance company came after me for the money, i told em i had none, which i didnt and agreed to pay the $50 a month hehe. After about 6 months i moved house and never heard from them again. That was about 8 years or so ago.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ronin

Of course the insurance company came after me for the money, i told em i had none, which i didnt and agreed to pay the $50 a month hehe. After about 6 months i moved house and never heard from them again. That was about 8 years or so ago.

no offence or anything

its people like you that shouldn't be on the road :shake:

people have to dig money out of there own pocket to fix damage they didn't cause

that really sh!ts me

Left the pub....(memory block)....Car was half on, half off a square kurb, f#cked bumper, f#cked intercooler, 3 f#cked rims, f#cked struts.

Another time I was drivin around a mates fire break on his block in a 120Y, a few years before I had my licence. Lost control and went through his neibours fence into a tree. Was quite funny. Copped a shit load of abuse off the neibours. Could hardly keep a straight face.

Was in another accident too, mate was drivin his old man's VT on the freeway. We reached 200 kmh when the back tyres lost traction round a slight bend. Car spun 180 and started slidin backwards for what felt like a f#ckin life time! Hit the centre barrier, spun and hit the side barrier and smashed into the centre once more before we finaly came to a hault. No one was hurt. Still freaks me out thinkin about it.

Hmmm , where do I start.

Targa 2001 Ridgeway park, L5 tightens , slippery.

Yep it did and it was.

Wrote the R off and mowed down 3 of Tassies finest ( trees that is )

Wirrina Rallysprint in S Australia on the Flereau penninsula in a series 1 RX7 rally car.

Down the hill , clipped the gate post and barrell rolled up to 15ft in the air according to the spectators.

Landed on the football oval and almost scored a goal!

Cheers

Ken

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

Some people just never learn... hahah :)

Never had automotive accident... and I would like to keep it that way *touch wood* :D;)

cheers

Joe

Well i did try Joe on a couple of occasions just so you could say you've been in one :)

My sister parked our little Suzi baleno in a parking bay onlty to come out and see it pushed about 15-20m into a music shop in canning vale. It still had the H/brake on!! Bloody Holden Calias!

Apparently the driver got scared and clamped the acc instead of the Brk.?!?!? WTF IT was auto and only had 2 f#$ing pedals and she couldnt even figure that out!!! Whole car wrecked. Shop odd $30000 damage near $7000 just for the sound proof glass

driving my peice of turtle shit excel coming up to a T intersection cat ran out and swerved to miss ended up jumping and huge box curb and taking out a cyclone fence and ripping all my front suspension and everthing that goes with it and putting it about 3 inches out to the side of the car.. about five grand and 4 months later i got it back.. got it back wacked a custom turbo on it ran a 15.1 on street tyres then the engine poo'd it self then sold it.. hey who cares it was a excel right...

Originally posted by Ronin

Um no, the persons insurance company paid for the damage i caused. It dont affect the person i hit at all.

Spoken like someone who has never tried to insure a car....nor had to pay premiums once they had made a claim.

May your most prized worldly possession also be forsaken at the hands of karma.