SAU Community

Almost Broke my exhust today...

Pva_Glue

I was happly driving aroudn the town and I came across North bridge road work at the north Bridge next to abedeen st...

man those road are shocking...but still drivable bit bumpy that's all

but as soon as I turn right to next street I came across the brick round about... and water feature on the middle...(dont know the st name)

anyway... before you get to the around about there is HUGE speed bump that I didint see it... man my car must joltted and I was like shouthing "FARKIN HELL" What the FARK was that?"

I really thought I hit some thing bad.....

I got of the car middle of the road to have a look... and the one lady driver behind me honking away..... to tell me get out of the way...

so I got out of the car and start to walk towards to the lady then she starts to winding up window and locking the car LOL :) hahahhahahahahaha... I just smiled and said sorry, I think there is problem with my car so just go around really nice voice... (she smiled back and said sorry too) hehhe...

any way it seems ok now...

BTW upper carpark of my place is finally opened...

if they opend week earler then My car wont broken into :D

that;s all so WAtch out for that speed bump @ north bridge!

cheers

Joe

Hehe nice 1 Joe.

I wish i had ure ground clearance:(

I went over a curb(slowly of course) in my backup carlast week andi thimnki dam near snapped the exhaust in half:confused:

Maybe not but it sounds like crap now ,oh well i will just have to live with it. If i was to fix it it would probably cost half the value of the car "$400"

Ahhh gotta love the backup dooriftor:D

haha thats funny i can imagine the woman sh*tting herself as you walked towards her......... hehe

Yeah i know the bit you mean..... and yes i know the road works they are doing man that road is shocking....... almost undrivable i reckon.

Ben

I just dont get y they cant fix the road after they bust it.

Its got a pothole so they tear it up, leave it for 2 weeks, then fix it i dont get it:confused:

Gotta loove main roads:p