SAU Community

The Best Car Design This Century?

And the missus thinks bikes are far sexier, yet she still won't let me get one!

Must be scared enough of me in a skyline...

Lol

Psych Profile:- If she won't let you get a bike, she's security oriented.

Girls are like that - Most girls...

Psych Profile:- (BUT) She thinks bikes are sexy? Of course they can be... but...

Girls can fantasise too (whilst I'm reading between the lines) - She's dressed up in leathers perhaps?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think she's just sense oriented. She has a point, I would almost certainly die on a road bike, everyone else seems to. But I've been through a few dirt bikes that she seems to have no problem with so I can't complain.

A mate of mine bought a 900 Fireblade when he moved to the territory, back when they still had no speed limits. He recalls doing 260km/h, getting a slight speed wobble, then going home to change his undies and sell the bike.

Best design for me would have to be the masarati gran turismo s. They captured aggressivness and curves like a woman on a single car; for that alone, its my pick.

No, I think she's just sense oriented. She has a point, I would almost certainly die on a road bike, everyone else seems to. But I've been through a few dirt bikes that she seems to have no problem with so I can't complain.

A mate of mine bought a 900 Fireblade when he moved to the territory, back when they still had no speed limits. He recalls doing 260km/h, getting a slight speed wobble, then going home to change his undies and sell the bike.

Pussy :P

Speaking of bikes though....here's some of my faves :)

post-44924-1249358926_thumb.jpg

post-44924-1249358942_thumb.jpg

post-44924-1249358956_thumb.jpg

I will always have a soft spot for the AM db9

sure it's not as flamboyant or ostentatious as ferrari and lambo flabours of the week,

but it has that certain timeless class that stands the test of time

2009_aston_martin_db9_main630_01-1021.jpg

from asthetic point of view, the F430 Scud shits on the new 458 Italia all day and everyday.....something about the look of the 458 just doenst sit right.....seem almost too generic, no wow factor.

I agree but its kinda like the r35 gtr, alot of people including me critisised it on paper but once on the road we can change our minds very quickly.

Trust me wait till you see that 458 in the flesh!!!!

I will always have a soft spot for the AM db9

sure it's not as flamboyant or ostentatious as ferrari and lambo flabours of the week,

but it has that certain timeless class that stands the test of time

2009_aston_martin_db9_main630_01-1021.jpg

Someone's been watching a little too much top gear lolz, dw im guilty of throwing in some JC vocab in my daily convo's too