SAU Community

Imported Cars Needed For Photography...

fullyhyperlite

Hey everyone,

Im looking for some people who own imported cars (not just Skylines) who would be willing to let me take some photos of for my Year 12 Photography project. I'm not too fussed on what cars to take photos of, but any help would be much appreciated!

It may seem weird because you don't even know me, but I am desperate haha. And maybe it would be nice to have some decent looking shots of ya car, free of any charge haha. I have already taken some photos of a members car who i am friends with. Below are the shots i took, gives an example of what sort of angles and shots i want to take.

If you have any questions about it and/or are interested, please type something in here or PM me and I will get back to you as soon as i can.

Cheers.

IMG_2143editedsmalllll.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_21612smallllll.jpg

IMG_2168smalllll.jpg

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can work a time that suits me, you're welcome to use my car (& bike if you want).....shoot me a PM with all your contact details, cheers.

Thanks mate! Shall send ya a PM aswell :)

Yeah I'm happy for you to take pics, as long as you give me hardcopies of your handiwork :D

How soon do you need to do this? I have to get my spoiler and front bar painted in the next couple of weeks, will be unavailable till after then...

-D

how bout you do it at our auto salon display?

I'll be there anyways taking photos :)

Nah the idea is, to pick and plan a location and take photos. And i want the photos to be done in natural light aswell, not artifical lights inside a massss warehouse haha. And also cos of like the barriers put up around the cars i cant really get great shots. Outdoors is alot better cos you can get distance too without anyone walking infront of the camera :D :D

Yeah I'm happy for you to take pics, as long as you give me hardcopies of your handiwork :D

How soon do you need to do this? I have to get my spoiler and front bar painted in the next couple of weeks, will be unavailable till after then...

-D

Ha for sure! Anyone i take pics for can have a disc or two of the photos i take :)

Does that mean that currently you don't have your car? Hmmm I need to have all the photos probably by at the latest the 22nd of August.

hahahaha too slow joe if you had of been watching we had a cruise tonight with 25 cars that turned up

but as others have posted were a great bunch of guy'n'gals and we will help you out :)

hahahaha too slow joe if you had of been watching we had a cruise tonight with 25 cars that turned up

but as others have posted were a great bunch of guy'n'gals and we will help you out :bunny:

Haha damn! I don't seem to hear about these cruises! haha. Although my night photography isn't as great as my day time photography :P

Ha for sure! Anyone i take pics for can have a disc or two of the photos i take :bunny:

Does that mean that currently you don't have your car? Hmmm I need to have all the photos probably by at the latest the 22nd of August.

No, I have my car. It just has a few chips in it which I'd prefer to get fixed before the end of the month anyhow

-D