SAU Community

Tarmac Rallying Perpetual Thread

Marlin

I don't run an oil cooler at all.

RB20 spec Rad Benny was around 600 from memory. If Snowy paid 700 for his that's exceptional, because my buddy Mingay got mine as PWR sponsor him. But the old ruile says, if you can't touch your mates, who can you touch huh. :(

So i am wasting my time getting a 40mm alloy jobbie from Race Radiators in Melb? I shoudl just get one of these crossflow PWR jobbies? Like Sav Man asked, how much are they?

Roy, you can buy mine if you want. I'm going to give the Snowman special PWR a crack next year. The Race Radiators one that I have ran well over the weekend but I was still getting to 100 after 5 flying laps at about 30 degrees ambient. I will be fine for your car.

Cheers

Andrew

Roy, you can buy mine if you want. I'm going to give the Snowman special PWR a crack next year. The Race Radiators one that I have ran well over the weekend but I was still getting to 100 after 5 flying laps at about 30 degrees ambient. I will be fine for your car.

Cheers

Andrew

What coin will you be asking?

he won 07 in that car.

Ah I meant 2007 (typo) - but he hasn't been back since winning it back then right? I remember seeing some in-car footage of him. SERIOUSLY committed!

And LOL @ Steves pic. Wasn't it an elephant or something last year?

• 2 weeks later...
lol at Steve's pic! But where's your Kel?

It's there & looking as blue steel as ever sadly.

Time to do something about that pic I think.

Speaking of time- this time next week we'll be getting ready to leave for Buller!

Did you end up entering the tour Snowman?

by this time next week i'll already be at buller... and outta there before the last of you piss heads arrive!... far more important xmas parties back down here that weekend :)

Oh listen to Mr Important here!

You got a Christmas party in Brown Town?

Oh listen to Mr Important here!

You got a Christmas party in Brown Town?

:)

you're just scared us mainlanders would put your drinking efforts to shame Stu :)

sif you'd go to Buller in December and NOT be there for the sprint. all round soft :dry: