SAU Community

Dump Pipe Question

Im just about to get an exhaust put in from the turbo back... car is stock ATM

my question is .. will i need to change the dump pipe once i upgrade my turbo .. i will be upgrading to the GTRS Bolt on kit

cheers

Im just about to get an exhaust put in from the turbo back... car is stock ATM

my question is .. will i need to change the dump pipe once i upgrade my turbo .. i will be upgrading to the GTRS Bolt on kit

cheers

Usually you do change the dump pipes when you have a new turbo installed.

You are upgrading to get more force induction right... Hence turbo upgrade, well you will need to get bigger dump pipes to allow better flow for the exhaust.

Then upgrade your, front pipes and install a high flow cat.

BTW I see you listen to Pantera... Yeeeha! Another Cowboy from Hell to join the Skyline enthusiasum. :D

while on the topic of dump pipes, GTR

i have some that are 2.5" and 1.5" wastegate pipe that vents back just befor the flange, got front pipes 2.5" to 3" decat and 3.5" back now

i am looking at cutting the wastegate pipe about halfway and gringind and blocking the return then bending up a 2" pipe (screamer pipe) and running them both to the bottem bend of the front pipe straight on the ground, its this worth it? what are some ppls opinions some told me to just run it down and vent it in just before the cat. im not worried about the noise factor.