SAU Community

Some pics of Jap modded cars 4 u

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nizmo180

the first two...notice how they're labelled 2003

Ah yes, on the main page it says the new FD kit released on the 22/8... must put me glasses on.

They`ve been running that kit on the Super Taikyu FD since beginning of last year though.

Originally posted by EnricoPalazzo

Hehe lol at Rezz :)

Hi, I’m Justin. I live in Settsu Motoyama, and I’ve lived in Japan for 2 ½ years. I really enjoy teaching English to Japanese students, and I’m happy to meet you!

...I KNEW posting that link was a bad idea....:)

Yeah, my plan is to bring an R32 GT-R V-SpecII first, then a JZX110 MarkII and a Toyota Wish for the wife. It'll be 2006 before they've all landed.

Whats a Toyota Wish, you ask?

This...

WISH_9.jpg

WISH_10.jpg

Back on topic though, Auto Select are one of Japans premier circuit GT-R tuners. Some of their demo cars...

R34 GT-R

is34r_d.jpg

R33 GT-R

is33r_a.jpg

R32 GT-R

r32_a.jpg

They do nice FD too...

ie_c.jpg

Some fairly ordinary stuff from M`s Factory...

kit.jpg

R32kit2.jpg

photo1.jpg

fisco.jpg

1993 style...

R32earo.jpg

Pit Road M GTO MR...

FRONT%20BUMPER.JPG

...and another (check the Bee R GTO in background)

Fb6.jpg

And the GOD of S15 Silvia`s: The Sky Racing Engineering Silvia `02 Pro...

s15_01.jpg

s15_02.jpg

800ps (595kw) of HKS T51R KAI BB goodness...

s15_04.jpg

Originally posted by ac1d3o3

did hte gtos ever take off over there in japan?

Depends on how you look at it. If you look at it from a Motorsport point of view.... no, thry`re not that popular, even for drag. Bu there`s always one or two about.

If you look at it from a car club/general car population point of view, well around Kobe, I see one every few days driving past my house and alot of them are modded in some way. But we`re talking about Mitsubishi here, and as far as Mitsus concerned I think anything other than an EVO (or Galant VR-4) aren`t supported that well in the aftermarket.