SAU Community

Bargain! Beer Baron Is Selling His R34 Gtr Just $50k!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've sold my R33 but dont get paid for it till the end of Jan. If your car is up for grabs still then its at the top of my list.

no worries mate. hopefully for you i've still got it, but hopefully for me I don't!

For those that truly dont understand how much it costs o bring in a 34 now, check this out, $73,000 from J Spec

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=13806

The reason the 34's arent selling for the stupidly low prices we have set is because no one has money, it has nothing to do with the price.

There is a 1970 SS Chevelle for sale in QLD for $48,000, that is stupid cheap, its been up for 4 months. No money.

Beer Baron, please dont GIVE your car away.

I know mate. :P it sucks. If I were to bring this car in now it would cost me over $70K. I am getting close to giving it away. luckily there is no finance or anything like that on it so i'm not up against the wall to dump it and cut my legs off at the knee. but at the same time I need it gone and I need the money.

anyway, life rolls on. things could be worse than being stuck with an R34. it's still a great car to drive in the meantime. :O

Brett's R34 Just sold and he was asking for much more than BB's....

Maybe you should advertise it for $70K :P

This one's been on here since early august and still hasn't sold, wouldn't think increasing the price upwards would increase the chances of selling ..... but I could be wrong ....

Maybe you should advertise it for $70K :P

Yeah it was a Vspec worked of its tits and went for low 60k something i believe..

Free bump for BB's GTR..

Edited by Lepperfish

Maybe you should advertise it for $70K :domokun:

lol, yes perhaps if nothing happens in the next 2 weeks i'll scrap this letting it go cheap plan and start afresh at $65K. you are right, often a cheap price sends the wrong message and attracts the wrong kind of buyer. higher price attracts the type of buyer who are actually looking for a neat, genuine, quality car so there is some merit in the idea.

that car on j-spec is similar type to mine, non vpsec, very neat, though mine has a few nicer bits and yet it's $25K more than mine! plus mine is already here, and complied, and rego'd etc. just goes to show what a 40% decrease in the value of the AUD does for importing cars.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Icy, I treat everyone the same. no one would get banned just for chatting or have their thread deleted. I ALWAYS give a friendly warning first without increasing the users warning level. as for my thread, well most of the posts have been a bit personal but many do relate to the car and current circumstances. I do take your point though, some have stepped over the line. so sorry about that. :blush:

from now on we will do our best to remain on topic. and of course i'm not going to ban you for being smart and trying to pin me on rules. :blink: lol. i'm not nuts. but in future if you have a problem with a post rather than contributing to it, just hit report post and explain the problem to a moderator. :)

anway, back on topic. I took a few more photos the other day which I'll upload tonight, and yes the beast is still for sale. :)

Richard,

will i get the pepper grinder this time if i buy the whole car.......by the way i hate ya i have drool down the front of the puter screen now, GOD if i only lived in OZ still

hmmm maybe i might have to sell the porsche....anyone wanting a 3.6 litre turbo

yes masterfoods grinder is included free of charge! (this is not chat, serious answer). note the serious face. :D

but if you sell the porsche what would I ride around in if I'm over your way? I don't want to head all the way over to UAE only to drive my old car!!

anyway, having said all that it looks like I finally have 2 serious guys asking me all the right questions so hopefully something will happen in the next day or so.

Hmmm you have raised a good point there beery, guess the old porker will have to stay on a while longer. LOL for that i could get a few R34's.......what was i thinking?????

Good luck with the sale and for those looking at the car if the man says its mint then its mint.

• 2 weeks later...

sold. :)

not having a 34 GTR in the garage does make me feel like less of a man. i'm still a man right?...... right? ugh.gif

anyway, bye bye my sweet, sweet 34. you were the most underated car in my current stable and by far had the most presence on the road. you always surprised me with how quick you were for a standard car. I'd hop into the 34 after fanging the RX7 (which is quite fast) or the silvia (also damn fast) and I was never disappointed by it's pace which is prety cool for a dead standard car!

anyhoo.... bye bye now. sadwavey.gif

• 2 weeks later...