SAU Community

Bargain! Beer Baron Is Selling His R34 Gtr Just $50k!

Guys, I really need to sell this now. Got cars coming out of my ears at the moment.

So for the next little while I'm dropping the price to $49,999! That's right, you can buy my car for less than $50 grand. You won't find a 34 GTR in this condition, with history etc for anything like this money any more. When I imported the dollar was buying high 90s in yen. now it's buying 65. so if I was importing this thing now it would cost near $70K. that's a big difference. :P

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah cheers guys. Well to be honest I never add receipts for everything so I can honestly say I don't know how much any car i've imported cost. but I woul say it wouldn't be pretty :blink:

Anyway, I need to sell it. I had eyes much bigger than my wallet and have too many cars. $50,000 and it's yours, drive away, rego'd, washed the whole caboodle. someone put me out of my mysery!!! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

oh man, don't say things like that!

I would love it, but I have a mammoth pile of bits for my 32. in fact all those bits are worth more than this car! I don't think I can deal with 2 heavily modified/restored R32s.

god damn your car is serious value though mate. especially with the cost of mods now with the weak aud. I do almost want to do it anyway....

oh man, don't say things like that!

I would love it, but I have a mammoth pile of bits for my 32. in fact all those bits are worth more than this car! I don't think I can deal with 2 heavily modified/restored R32s.

god damn your car is serious value though mate. especially with the cost of mods now with the weak aud. I do almost want to do it anyway....

I can make a nice comfy bed up in it for you...lol

Look if the going get's tough Baron, I'm willing to let you keep it at my place for a while. I'll even drive it for you occasionally to keep it in good nick :(

I'm so selfless...

There's no doubt that a car in this condition (Auction grade 4.5 or so by the looks of it) is definitely worth the money. Anyone looking for an R34 GT-R at the moment will be hard up to get a car with these mods in this condition for this money with the Yen the way it is.

You're selling a couple years too soon for me Baron, I've got all my cash tied up in the house at the moment and swore I'd never finance a toy car again after the R33 GT-R.

Good luck though!

Awesome looking 34 Richard. I'm in the hunt for a 34 sometime early next year. Hope u still have it then!

Does it have wheel spacers on? the rims look wide

thanks mate, yep you picked it. it's running 20mm bolt on spacers. :) proper hubcentric billet ones though. they make it looks heaps better on stock wheels. on the 34 there is way too much air under those guards, but with the S-tune sus and the spacers it looks right.

judging by the rate i'm going I probably will have it in the new year. :P I hardly drive it at all now too.

and thanks actiondan. I could use someone to take it for a spin every couple of days.

adgey, i do weaken after the 11th pint. you're buying though!

thanks mate, yep you picked it. it's running 20mm bolt on spacers. :P proper hubcentric billet ones though. they make it looks heaps better on stock wheels. on the 34 there is way too much air under those guards, but with the S-tune sus and the spacers it looks right.

judging by the rate i'm going I probably will have it in the new year. :) I hardly drive it at all now too.

and thanks actiondan. I could use someone to take it for a spin every couple of days.

adgey, i do weaken after the 11th pint. you're buying though!

No worries mate, like I said... I'm all heart :P

a keen eye for higeki. :P

guys, I'm so keen to move this right now. I have too many cars, and i'm picking up the R35 very shortly. so if you know anyone after a really neat R34 send them my way. I'm willing to drop another $500-$1000 for anyone off SAU, and if you're in NSW I'll shout you a years membership to SAU NSW club too. :D