SAU Community

New Here

MissDee

Yeah i kinda figured that.

Hey girl or guy, its nice to see new members.

you do realise there is a correct section to say hi when you're new, right?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You realise the only reason this thread has become such a huge welcome is because you're a girl right.

If I had to say, "hi, I'm new here" when I joined, one or two guys might say pfft lol

Anyway... welcome. Have a great stay :google: Everyone hangs out in WT. I'm sure we'll see you there :down:

I've welcomed a few people and no-one usually replies..... oh so sad!!

*the claws come out*

Could it be? Rivalry in the SAU female population? :down:

lol read the last few pages hahaha only when new girls start acting skanky before actually making any buddies lol as I said previously...makes you wonder the real reason why they signed onto the forum :google: and no us girls already on SAU get along just fine hahaha

*the claws come out*

Could it be? Rivalry in the SAU female population? :google:

Look, maybe me and mel just got off on the wrong foot. Im all for girls and their hot rides.

Girls should have their say as much as the guys.

Look forward to meeting ya.

Look, maybe me and mel just got off on the wrong foot. Im all for girls and their hot rides.

i never get off on the wrong foot with anyone. I'm just voicing my opinions :google: many others have agreed with me too

haha... its all good. I'm just messing with ya :google:

Ooo touche' :down:

So Mel... you got a skyline yet :) haha jks... you know we love you :google:

lol shu'up Ryan hahaha I've ignored the Gherkin all week! Giving him the silent treatment until he decides to get me from A to B again lol...having finance issues man doing my head in!!!!

But on a lighter note, I reversed the gherkin into a fellow family member....a $32k Ford Escape :D I also have no insurance and don't have to pay a thing. It's all about walking the walk and talkign the talk haha

Look not here to offend anyone. Just here for some fun and info for when i get my Skyline

Don't stress. Everyone here is so laid back, you could say something offensive and no one would be offended :google:

Its what we do lol

Don't stress. Everyone here is so laid back, you could say something offensive and no one would be offended :google:

Its what we do lol

Lol, just trying to get used to all this. U could say im a virgin on the forums. Dont get out much.

Lol, just trying to get used to all this. U could say im a virgin on the forums. Dont get out much.

lol... Spend one day in Whore Town. We will call that your initiation :google:

Then... you will be corrupt lol