SAU Community

Got Pulled Over By Cops Lastnight

Kujotk

i've been pulled over 3 times now for RBTs, not including being pulled into bays... Have a lovely FMIC, trust PE2 exhaust and rims.

First time I hadn't changed the cars rego into my name (thought I had), and the officer gave me a warning, did a pod and BOV check and listened to my exhaust and let me go... Second time they just gave me the RBT, last time RBT bit of a chat, checked for BOV and pod and listened to the exhaust... Never had a drama.

I thought I would have been cannaried by now for the front mount and exhuast at least as I've had them for year and a bit and regularly drive through Campbelltown in the early evening... But I'm never a smart arse, always have my license waiting when they arrive at the window, ask the officer how their night is going and go with the flow... That being said, I'm shit scared when i get pulled over these days, too many stories about people being done for "no reason."

I drive really carefully in the Skyline and I think thats why I dont get hassled...

in an attention seeking car like our lines we dont have a choice but to drive carefully or we will get harrased and then taken to the cleaners

had my 33 for 3 years, got alot of gear on it now, never been hassled even once. RBT's Highway, they never have said anything about my car. that said i had a Benz (190e 2.6) a few years back too when i first got my license, nice gunmetal paint, Evo2 factory rims (worth a mint), nice stereo, lots of suspension work. Aesthetically just a really clean car. Used to get harassed everytime i would drive anywhere. tallied up nearly 10 tickets in a 12 month period for petty shit like roll through a stop sign, no P plates when i was wearing them only i had it on the wrong side of the fromt windscreen. Cops in penrith tried to pin me for speeding in a paddy wagon. A police Nissan Patrol tailgating me so close i thought the thing was in my rear seat busted me for giving them a brake test (didnt kno they were cops)...

Put it down to stupidity. Once they pulled me over for some shit and the bloke said "Who's car is this? obviously not yours, you can't afford $80K car" i mean wtf? as immaculate as it was it was worth like $10K......

All that aside though i have met a few top cops. Just there aren't enough of them..

I've been lucky to never experience an arsehole cop directly.

They've all been pretty cool... although I never understood the RBT on a monday morning at around 11 :thumbsup: , in traffic aswell...