SAU Community

V Series Gallery

Thought i'd also mention that the K2 Motor grille is basically a perfect fit, everything lined up no problem at all. Longest part of the swap was unscrewing those f*cking clips!

Ahhh should be good when you put the rims on, make sure you take pics and post it up when everything is done i gotta see this :D

Wow dude that's the next thing i was going to do is paint my original grill gloss black with a red Nissan badge, but damm that grill looks sweet as how much did u pick that up for?

Not to worry, i am a picture whore.. Every time something new happens i have the camera out straight away haha.. But i am really liking the camera in the iPhone 5 heaps good quality.

Here it is- http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/380474727964?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Pretty cheap, i'm happy with the look too. Only thing that is slightly annoying me is that the grille is really gloss black, shiny, in comparison to the mesh in the front bar it doesn't exactly match the darkness if you know what i mean. Tempted to paint the mesh in the bumper gloss black but it's too much f*cking around.

Not to worry, i am a picture whore.. Every time something new happens i have the camera out straight away haha.. But i am really liking the camera in the iPhone 5 heaps good quality.

Here it is- http://www.ebay.com....984.m1439.l2649

Pretty cheap, i'm happy with the look too. Only thing that is slightly annoying me is that the grille is really gloss black, shiny, in comparison to the mesh in the front bar it doesn't exactly match the darkness if you know what i mean. Tempted to paint the mesh in the bumper gloss black but it's too much f*cking around.

Lol yeh i'm like that as well it's good taking a lot of photo's for the growing progress of how it ends up being at the end. Yeh the iphone does take good photo's man looks great.

Yeh i know what u mean by the difference between the grille and the mesh but you don't really notice it much unless your close up which is good.

Lol yeh i'm like that as well it's good taking a lot of photo's for the growing progress of how it ends up being at the end. Yeh the iphone does take good photo's man looks great.

Yeh i know what u mean by the difference between the grille and the mesh but you don't really notice it much unless your close up which is good.

Exactly right, i still have pics saved of when the previous owner sent some to me. Hasn't changed a great deal i have fixed up some things he had done and installed a few things but the next month - 2 months the car is going to look much different. Very keen!

Any plans for your own V Rob?

Exactly right, i still have pics saved of when the previous owner sent some to me. Hasn't changed a great deal i have fixed up some things he had done and installed a few things but the next month - 2 months the car is going to look much different. Very keen!

Any plans for your own V Rob?

Yeh it's getting up there ay, taking time to build a car up is always more better at least you get to do some research of it and knowing what u want.

Yeh dude i'm looking at buying a high flow cat, Headers and a Motordyne plenum spacer next, I have just been doing some research on what sounds better and performance wise, Once i get all that put on i am going to do a mapless tune and dyno and see how much kw i get at the rear.

Yeh it's getting up there ay, taking time to build a car up is always more better at least you get to do some research of it and knowing what u want.

Yeh dude i'm looking at buying a high flow cat, Headers and a Motordyne plenum spacer next, I have just been doing some research on what sounds better and performance wise, Once i get all that put on i am going to do a mapless tune and dyno and see how much kw i get at the rear.

Sounds like you have it all sorted man, i personally am going to save the extra coin and go all out on MD tdx v2 + ART pipes.

In case you didn't know - as far as I am aware, properly fitting headers is an engine out exercise.

Sounds like you have it all sorted man, i personally am going to save the extra coin and go all out on MD tdx v2 + ART pipes.

Yeh MD is the way to go, I have had a look on youtube with people that have the MD kit just sounds fantastic

• 2 weeks later...

Finally some happy snaps of my V. Photos were taken a few weeks ago after she was freshly cleaned, debadged.

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

Edited by Mayo_85

Yup that's still stock suspension. I have plans to go low. Something OEM like 350Z or Nismo.

Thanks for the likes.

I've got Eibach pro kits waiting to go on 1.1'' drop all round which will be perfect for me as a daily drive. S-Techs i think go lower to a 1.5'' drop roughly same price. I am investing in coils soon though.

I've got Eibach pro kits waiting to go on 1.1'' drop all round which will be perfect for me as a daily drive. S-Techs i think go lower to a 1.5'' drop roughly same price. I am investing in coils soon though.

Yeah I don't want anything to low. A nice 1-2inch drop is just nice. How much are the Eibach or S-Techs priced at?