SAU Community

Whos From The Sydenham, Taylors Lakes, Keilor Area?

MP_R33

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a bit odd lol, from what i have heard there real a**holes. I got a mate who got done for driving THROUGH the car park at like 3am and i have heard only bad things about the melton cops when they come down to this area. Not sure how they are up in melton though

^^^^^^^

lol damn thats pretty harsh..well i guess it doesn't matter where they stop u..if they want to stop u while running to the toilet they will.

a friend of mine got stopped by cops on the way to uni. he usually goes early so that he can find a spot in the uni carpark and not park his skyline on the street. they kept him on the side of the road for about 20 mins and was late to skool and didn't get to park in the uni parking.

=(

yer but these ones are worse, they're from melton! not the usual keilor downs ones
thats a bit odd lol, from what i have heard there real a**holes. I got a mate who got done for driving THROUGH the car park at like 3am and i have heard only bad things about the melton cops when they come down to this area. Not sure how they are up in melton though

Yeah the silver commodore is from melton, ALWAYS see it around. When my mates neighbour complained about people doing burnouts in his court, that silver commodore turned up.

I reckon melton cops are alright, they're pretty stupid when it comes to JDM cars.... when i got pulled over i got told i couldnt drive my 34 coz it was a 25gt (lol) although another highway patrol pulled me over and said nothing... I reckon caroline springs cops are worse

Melton cops are not too bad at all.

I can not really say any of them are 'bad.'

I have been pulled over by the Silver SS and Another Melton cop and both are quite lenient and just doing there jobs.

People worry bout cops too much though I guess that means they are doing their job.

yer but these ones are worse, they're from melton! not the usual keilor downs ones

were you at Hungry Jacks on Kings Rd the other day?....mayb wednesday. I think you were parked next to a supra

whos from werribee lol and what is the weribee Plaza Hotel like? Its on heaths rd...do many ppl go there or is it crap?

Im working there 2mro night, and somehow think it will be dead lol

oops edit: i just realised that i mean i will b working there 2nite lol , as in saturday, (its past 12am hahaa) didnt realise

whos from werribee lol and what is the weribee Plaza Hotel like? Its on heaths rd...do many ppl go there or is it crap?

Im working there 2mro night, and somehow think it will be dead lol

oops edit: i just realised that i mean i will b working there 2nite lol , as in saturday, (its past 12am hahaa) didnt realise

i'm from hoppers/werribee and i didn't even know there was a hotel there? lol...umm i'm guessing it would of been dead...how was working there?