SAU Community

Undamaged R32 Gtr Shell. Original Paint/no Rust

I bought this 92 shell to build into a stripped track car but I currently need the cash and the space back. I have this car spread everywhere atm. It is original paint with NO RUST or RAIL DAMAGE. Shell is dead straight. Will need a paint job. Only problem is it is missing radiator support(same as gtst?? and was unpicked nicely) ,bonnet,lights etc. Taken to repair another car. Has gaurds, brakes, all glass, complete rear end inc diff lights etc, front drive shafts, steering rack, most interior except front seats. Another set doors. All wiring looms. Rear parcel shelf electronics.

Comes with apexi shocks and nismo lmgt2 17x9 rims. Car currently is stripped of most parts so all it needs is the deadening scraping out, painting and re-assembly.

NO ENGINE OR BOX!!!!

After $3500 and will fright car to anywhere at your expense.

I have had heaps of gtr's and this shell is easily the best of all the cars out there. If it in this condition it will still be tight still.

Called DOTARS and they said it came in under the old scheme and has import approval.

In Melb.

Also have a RB26 complete with a cracked ring land on 6. Standard bores with no damage. $2000.

• 2 weeks later...
Still available Geoff.

Are you able to e-mail me some pics, especially of the front with no rad support? [email protected]

Has this shell ever been road registered within Australia? If not has it been complied?

Thanks, Geoff.

you say "old scheme" wich one is it?

dotars will not give out this info if its not in my name.... how long since it was landed? and what is the month and year of the car? the import approval will have all this info on it!! (including the "scheme" it was imported on..whats it say?

I have had DOTARS give me import approval for a car imported under an unknown name. They issue a letter stating the car came in with approval ............

I haven't applied for the import approval letter. I have only spoken to them over the phone.

I have no idea about which month it is or how long it has been here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...