SAU Community

Post A Photo Of Yourself Thread!

J - Rad

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure you can tell im a fan of kraftwerk.

saw em live. best sound and production ever.

Yeah I saw Devo a couple months back

Was awesome... they still knew how to rock a show

I left that place with a ringing ear that stayed with me for the rest of the week

but it was well worth it

love.

-D

Pretty sure most people know what i look like after the whole saga of that pic of me....so here it is again hahahaha

post-52528-1221746751_thumb.jpg

And my most recent, from sat night cruise. my hair looks ranga cos of the orange streetlight - devssss. (clearly i am the one on the right haha)

post-52528-1221746677_thumb.jpg

Edited by fullyhyperlite

I think your in hair colour denial as your are a red head (well judging by every picture I have ever seen) ;) . That's what the debate was about last time wasn't it?

EDIT!!

Almost forgot my picture;

donkey20oatie20image.jpg

Edited by D_Stirls

I think your in hair colour denial as your are a red head ;) . That's what the debate was about last time wasn't it?

I heard from a bloke in the know, that red heads are immune to radiation and so we should put them to work in reactors

-D

ffs the fact is im sick to death of being called a 'redhead' when i dyed my hair with two BLONDE dyes, after having naturally light brown/dark blonde hair. NOT RED! So check ya f**kin eyes. or if you dont believe the pics see it in person. Because half the people on here, if they think im a red head then you need to get your eyes checked.

Funny how being stereotyped as a ranga can be such an insult. So fk offfffffffffffffff

/rant.