Rims Almost Stolen!

Damo_c

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what type of rims do you have?? (just out of question)

what a bunch of dirty rats...hope karma smacks them in the face when their car is wrecked...

Hasn't happened to me (yet) but a friend of mine almost had his rims pinched...they got to the locknuts and left them...mate when for a drive and back left wheel flew off and his car ended up in the ditch down the princess fwy

what type of rims do you have?? (just out of question)

what a bunch of dirty rats...hope karma smacks them in the face when their car is wrecked...

Hasn't happened to me (yet) but a friend of mine almost had his rims pinched...they got to the locknuts and left them...mate when for a drive and back left wheel flew off and his car ended up in the ditch down the princess fwy

Mate that was i what i was dreaming about, how the hell i would get outa that position.

i hope this pic works

post-52885-1222853298_thumb.jpg

I had 2 of my wheels stolen from my old car parking it outside of my house. The alarm went off in the middle of the night, and I didn't took much notice of it. Woke up in the morning and found my car on bricks and 3 wheels were gone. They almost got all 4, but I think the car fell a little bit when they tries to get the last wheel off, and that must've triggered the alarm that probably scared the thieves away. The police found a wheel down the road in someone's front yard, so luckily I only had to replace 2 wheels instead of 3.

Don't get any of those generic lock nuts as they are very easy to get off, since the thieves will probabaly have the same key.

I recommend McGard lock nuts, since each master lock nut is computer generated and need a unique key to match the pattern, while the rest of the nut needs a special key to open as well.

Lock Nut

LockConeT1.jpg

chrome_kit1_B.jpg

Normal Nut

LugConeSDC1copy-1.jpg

chrome_kit1.jpg

http://www.mcgard.com/automotive/

I bought my set from this ebay seller in the US. The product is made in USA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK-McGar...emZ360093906241

Edited by __PhaseShiftDown

think about it... if you can go to a tyre shop and get them to remove them cause you lost the socket, then its obviously not that hard to get the tools.

theyre only good for the everyday cockstab whos bored and in need of some quick cash for crack... other then that... might as well just stick a note on them asking them to leave them the f*k alone or their penis or vagina will fall off cause you sprayed the wheels with TB, Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Human papillomavirus, Genital herpes and Hepatitis B

Pitty you didn't get the plates, otherwise I might have been able to help you out..Did you get any other details on the car?

I live in melton too..though i'm not there much haha

its got no spoiler right?

dumped on black rims

if so, i know his brother.. goes to school with me

Can't remember the wheel colour, or about the spoiler. I remember it had orange personal plates but i can't remember what it said. If I had to guess it'd probably say 'TOSS' :O

haha... Locknuts are useless full stop. All I need is a Socket set. and Ill get any type of locknut off.. Not that I go stealing wheels or anything... Im just saying.

I had 2 of my wheels stolen from my old car parking it outside of my house. The alarm went off in the middle of the night, and I didn't took much notice of it. Woke up in the morning and found my car on bricks and 3 wheels were gone. They almost got all 4, but I think the car fell a little bit when they tries to get the last wheel off, and that must've triggered the alarm that probably scared the thieves away. The police found a wheel down the road in someone's front yard, so luckily I only had to replace 2 wheels instead of 3.

Don't get any of those generic lock nuts as they are very easy to get off, since the thieves will probabaly have the same key.

I recommend McGard lock nuts, since each master lock nut is computer generated and need a unique key to match the pattern, while the rest of the nut needs a special key to open as well.

Lock Nut

LockConeT1.jpg

chrome_kit1_B.jpg

Normal Nut

LugConeSDC1copy-1.jpg

chrome_kit1.jpg

http://www.mcgard.com/automotive/

I bought my set from this ebay seller in the US. The product is made in USA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLACK-McGar...emZ360093906241

Ill read up on them but thats the type im after, thank you

Im in the northern suburbs mate, I will keep a look out for you.

Cheers mate, got also a few people from NS looking out for me also

I'm from that area dude I'll keep an eye out for u. I'm also still searching for my 'friend' in an orange XR6...

Cheers, dont know of the xr6, sorry mate

Which ground was it? I live in that area and will keep an eye out.

It was a thomo east ground on leslie street, 2 mins away from Dalton rd. I also found out some more info last night that another car pulled up beside the s15 and were chatting away laughing all near my car, i bloody wish i had kept a look out for my car whilst there, i do every other bloody time. It was a car full of 'lebo's' was all i got told (2nd hand info). Doesnt give me much tho. Dont know what car they rolled up in either.