SAU Community

Performance Decals

R34Liner

Sif a thread in our NSW forum would be closed!

This should be sticky'd so people are reminded NOT to put shopping lists on cars, race cars are exempt!

IBTL-Dog.jpg

LOL please dont! that would indeed be Embarrassing :blink:

so hang on a minute. your saying that if you have these stickers on the car its ok providing that you have the parts fitted?

More or less, yes. Or they are a official sponsor of some sort.

Japanese parts all come with stickers. In japan it is quite normal to have a shopping list of official parts on your car, but culture there is different, there is less crime(so advertising parts has less worry), no P-plater hoons and car modification is a highly regarded 'career'. it is quite well respected.

It also much cheaper to purchase parts there which make brand name parts more accessible to the public, unlike australia.

However this culture has been bastardized by many people just pointlessly putting stickers everywhere for the sake of it.

I blame the following: Fast and Furious series, Intial D fanboys and MaximumTune3 (2 was ok.:banana:)

Here's what you need - I'm (seriously) thinking of doing something similar if I ever enter my car into our club display at AutoSalon! It should be a nice little piss-take on all the ricers and "all show, no go" kinds of cars you typically see there - Hyundai Accents, Mitsu Mirages and Honda Civic Breezes with $40,000 paint jobs and white (p)leather interiors.

riceeggsbreadmilk.jpg

The only sticker you need is one on the side mirrors which state

"objects in this mirror appear to be losing!"

honestly more brands you've got more you are targeted by criminals, cops and teenagers

The only sticker you need is one on the side mirrors which state

"objects in this mirror appear to be losing!"

honestly more brands you've got more you are targeted by criminals, cops and teenagers

accctually funny you should mention that because i saw one the other day it said "objects in mirror are getting further away" never seen them sold...even searched for it...nothing