SAU Community

Melbourne Stagea Cruise

_Ryan_

Route  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

With Dale(Stinky Rooster) Coming over from WA, I decided to put together a cruise.

Date: Sunday 19th

Place: meet will be ~11am, Via PM's closer to the date.

Route: POLL

I ruled out the GOR as it will be getting close to the end of the school year, and I am not sure when Schoolies is.

I ruled out Phillip Island, as it isn't the Prettiest of drives, and isn't that interesting :kiss:

The meet will be within 20mins of the CBD, but I think we will be stopping along the way for the Frankston member/s. It won't be posted on here for obvious reasons, I am keeping this to a sensible road/driver cruise, but we don't want/need unwanted attention.

I might run late to the inital meet as i am picking Dale and his Wife Robyn up from the CBD, but i have chosen this meet spot as you can walk up and Grab Coffee's etc for the drive.

Cheers,

Ryan.

Possible attendee's: post closer to the date if you are 100% or not, and i will PM you the meet location.

Me!

Silva33?

southern_tango?

RBPOWA?

MyStag260?

sturb25?

JVP?

loymclure?

ctjet?

Im as keen as mustard. Can u post message me the meeting point please. Only problem is ive got to be in narre warren by 530 at the latest cause its my brother in laws bday.

Cool as

Ill catch ya there

Stu

Im as keen as mustard. Can u post message me the meeting point please. Only problem is ive got to be in narre warren by 530 at the latest cause its my brother in laws bday.

Cool as

Ill catch ya there

Stu

e-mail addy plz, as i have an image of where too meet :kiss:

-Ryan

Image didn't work on the email ryan... just need an address and ill be there. Cheers

not to put a spanner in your works, but i heard today on the radio that arthurs seat is closing down, might not affect your cruise what so ever but thought id just raise it

not to put a spanner in your works, but i heard today on the radio that arthurs seat is closing down, might not affect your cruise what so ever but thought id just raise it

did u hear its the road closed? or the crappy chairlift that has the worst safety history record of any chair lift in the world?

i have NFI for route any more, as part of the city is closed off, so i think it is from rodlaver arena out to arthurs seat going around the bay...

we could do mt dande then go the backway out to sorrento, then those of you who wanted to could grab dinner and drive back?

Meet At RED ROOSTER CORNER WAVERLEY AND WARRIGAL ROADS IN CHADSTONE. 11.15am for an 11.45departure at the latest.

Jells park is a mobile phone blackspot :)

Ryan

Edited by Ryan1600

i have NFI for route any more, as part of the city is closed off, so i think it is from rodlaver arena out to arthurs seat going around the bay...

we could do mt dande then go the backway out to sorrento, then those of you who wanted to could grab dinner and drive back?

Meet At RED ROOSTER CORNER WAVERLEY AND WARRIGAL ROADS IN CHADSTONE. 11.15am for an 11.45departure at the latest.

Jells park is a mobile phone blackspot :)

Ryan

Sweet, will be there mate. cant wait!!!!!!

Hey guys good cruise, pretty nice day didn't rain on us which is always a bonus in melbourne haha. I have a fair idea for our next cruise in summer... 

A beach meetup in brighton/hampton/stkilda chill at the beach for most of the arvo, then into the cars cruise down to Authors seat, do the hill climb then to the triple drive in for some movie watchin action... whos down? I'm gonna make it a bring ya friends with there cars etc as many as we can get as stagea supplies are a little short in Melb.

post-40810-1224411347_thumb.jpgpost-40810-1224411368_thumb.jpg

post-40810-1224411384_thumb.jpg

Crappy camera phone shots... but what can ya do

Edited by MyStag260

Hey guys good cruise, pretty nice day didn't rain on us which is always a bonus in melbourne haha. I have a fair idea for our next cruise in summer... 

A beach meetup in brighton/hampton/stkilda chill at the beach for most of the arvo, then into the cars cruise down to Authors seat, do the hill climb then to the triple drive in for some movie watchin action... whos down? I'm gonna make it a bring ya friends with there cars etc as many as we can get as stagea supplies are a little short in Melb.

Crappy camera phone shots... but what can ya do

that was pretty much one of my original suggestions but a touristy route was requested :P

photos up shortly, there are 50-70 from today to sort thru

good to meet you all!

Weather cleared up beautfully out at arthurs seat