SAU Community

Melbourne Stagea Cruise

_Ryan_

Route  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-8497-1224430661_thumb.jpg

Thanks to all those that turned up... was my first cruise that i have organised, so i learnt a few things :P

Do;s: organise another

don't: do the directions at 3am of the morning of the cruise

After everyone except for my mate Steve in the WRX bailed, we headed out to dromana, had great fish & chips on the beach then headed up arthurs seat, then cruised back along the beach thru st kilda to drop Dale & Robyn off in the city... then later headed out for Japanese near mine, i HIGHLY reccomend: http://yourrestaurants.com.au/guide/oritas/

sorry if the photos doubled up, hard to see in the attach window :)

Cheers,

Ryan

i have my engagement party on the 1/11, but mid november i might throw something together? Cruise to Sorrento for dinner Via Flinders(take some photos on a beach or cliff), then Do arthurs seat and go to the drive-in?

Hey ryno just a quick one off topic :) but i figure its finished anywayz, do you still have the air dam vent thing you had forsale a little while back?

yes

a dude in NZ wants it but i have looked at packaging it to get it overseas, but recon it will bend, waiting on a mate to get back to me on how to pack it... you want it?

*facepalm*

ya just HAD to post that one, didn't ya?

Just got off the plane, so before I collapse in a heap, HUGE thanks to Ryan and Kate for an awesome day. Pics will follow soon after regaining consciousness...

yes

a dude in NZ wants it but i have looked at packaging it to get it overseas, but recon it will bend, waiting on a mate to get back to me on how to pack it... you want it?

Yes, sell it to MyStag260 - after 3 months I've stopped believing. I have a plan "B" and if that doesn't work I'll just make my own!

*facepalm*

ya just HAD to post that one, didn't ya?

Just got off the plane, so before I collapse in a heap, HUGE thanks to Ryan and Kate for an awesome day. Pics will follow soon after regaining consciousness...

somebody isnt used to you melbourne pplz go go go lifestyle

somebody isnt used to you melbourne pplz go go go lifestyle

somebody isn't used to getting rained on either. 'Fraid you were gonna melt witch stylez eh?

Oh, and Paul - check out my ninja-camera-backwards-out-the-window style too! :)

DSCN2323.jpg

somebody isn't used to getting rained on either. 'Fraid you were gonna melt witch stylez eh?

Oh, and Paul - check out my ninja-camera-backwards-out-the-window style too! :)

DSCN2323.jpg

Yeah that was a sweet as shot! the first action shot ive had of my stag with me driving :D

Heres some pics from the cruise. Had fun sorry i had to go early, the misses was getting car sick and complaining about the windy roads and the speed we where doing. We werent even going fast, that was nothing. Shes a pussy, the stagea loves it.

post-52162-1225095825_thumb.jpg

post-52162-1225095848_thumb.jpg