SAU Community

Crying & Bloody Angry

GD2ILA

What if it was a blind bend where you could not see them till you were on top of them, trucks dont have an extra foot of space in there lane on some roads, he comes round the corner and you a foot out then bang, your nose is gone.

Oh but your just going off assumptions not facts so i see what your saying.

what if, what if.. what if you get the f*ck over it and shut the f*ck up.. relax and stop being a keyboard warrior ffs

Edited by MP_R33

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but for example when you park your car in a super market and you turn in but you over shoot to the left abit and u know ur gonna hit the car on ur left. do you keep going? hopefully NO.

you reverse back out and you correct it because u've analysed the situation. this is what the trucky should of done if he was paying attention.

The truck is driving on the road and not in a car park! What, you expect him to slam the brakes and reverse over the poor bloke behind him who has no idea what's going on. If anything the GTR should have reversed back behind the line, as he is the only one that has over shot anything, not the truck.

You talk about common sense; where the hell is it in your reasoning?

what if, what if.. what if you get the f*ck over it and shut the f*ck up.. relax and stop being a keyboard warrior ffs

Where did that come from? :O

Grossly unjustified buddy!

What if it was a blind bend where you could not see them till you were on top of them, trucks dont have an extra foot of space in there lane on some roads, he comes round the corner and you a foot out then bang, your nose is gone.

Oh but your just going off assumptions not facts so i see what your saying.

yeh mate keep it civil...seriously are you 6?

blind bend? not even you know if it was a blind bend and that way we all would of known that it was the GTR owners fault and you wouldn't be calling me names but cause thats a different story. i'm pretty sure the owner of the gtr is crying/bloody angry because of a accident that could not have been a accident.

not too quick i see...been to skool? done english? analysed anything in ur life. if you have analyse my posts.

i never said that the OP was in the right. i'm just saying it could of been avoided.

i was using the parking thing as an example of analysing a situation. not the truck doing it?...far out. if you think your gona hit something do you just proceed? no? maybe to you worp3d yes.

if the truck driver KNEW he was gonna hit he would of done something about it jsut like any human being would. Slow down? beep? change lanes?

now why didn't he? now thats my opinion...don't call me a f**king idiot cause you think your right and i'm not. you have some issues man and i think you should get them dealt with asap.

The truck is driving on the road and not in a car park! What, you expect him to slam the brakes and reverse over the poor bloke behind him who has no idea what's going on. If anything the GTR should have reversed back behind the line, not the truck. You talk about common sense; where the hell is it in your reasoning?

man seriously i'm getting abit tired explaining myself...that was an example of how to analyse a situation. not on how a truck should f**kin park?

Duude do you realize, as of now, your topic has got 795 views and 65 (now 66) replies in a span of less then 9 hours? Thats got to be some sort of record, but to the serious matter I feel for you bro I hope she'll be able to make a full recovery and guys who are saying it's his fault...who cars he's had a lost show some respect sorry man hope everything goes up from now

man seriously i'm getting abit tired explaining myself...that was an example of how to analyse a situation. not on how a truck should f**kin park?

That's like using an example of firing a shotgun when demonstrating how to fire a missile from a freight.

-One has nothing to do with the other; so using your "Parking analysis" to explain how the truck should have analyzed the situation is beyond imagination.

OK.

So this whole debate stems from whether the truck driver ought to have swerved or at least realised the GTR was over the line and thus avoid collision.

This is fallacious logic, the law cares not if the GTR was 1cm over the line, or in the middle of the bloody intersection.

The truckie had the right of way, he could have intentionally not braked, you may argue he owes a duty of care to other motorists in that he should avoid a

collision, this is true, but if the truckie argues he could not have braked, game over.

Point being, all you clowns saying take it to court, or that it was the Truckies fault etc, are making an unsubstantiated argument.

That's like using an example of firing a shotgun when demonstrating how to fire a missile from a freight.

-One has nothing to do with the other; so using your "Parking analysis" to explain how the truck should have analyzed the situation is beyond imagination.

not really beyond imagination.

that example was to pretty much say....if you think your gonna hit something...do you keep going? or do you stop and correct?

relation to the trucky if he knew he was gonna hit the car why didn't he do something about it...slow down? change lanes? beep? do you know what i mean man?

obviously it didn't go down that way.

OK.

So this whole debate stems from whether the truck driver ought to have swerved or at least realised the GTR was over the line and thus avoid collision.

This is fallacious logic, the law cares not if the GTR was 1cm over the line, or in the middle of the bloody intersection.

The truckie had the right of way, he could have intentionally not braked, you may argue he owes a duty of care to other motorists in that he should avoid a

collision, this is true, but if the truckie argues he could not have braked, game over.

Point being, all you clowns saying take it to court, or that it was the Truckies fault etc, are making an unsubstantiated argument. I

enough said!

accident has happend move on!

If I drove a shitter I'd be half tempted to plough into em instead of swerving to avoid em.

Be

Lol thats what we were trying to do when we had the old VL, waiting for some moron to poke out of a sidestreet too far (of course it would have to be a decent car) and collect him on the way and take the insurance money :O

When my dad was driving the VL, he was in this kind of situation. Car pulled out of a sidestreet, he swerved out of the way, and tapped another car which was right next to him. The car that pulled out of the street drove right passed as if nothing has happened. Of course now it was my dads fault for hitting the other car, and had to get insurance to pay for the damages.

His only words after that were that he should have just plowed straight into that car comming out... atleast it wouldnt be his fault then

i never said that the OP was in the right. i'm just saying it could of been avoided.

You can't say whether or not it could have been avoided as you weren't driving the truck, nor were you there when it happened.

For all you know the truck was changing lanes in the moments leading up to the impact, in which case he would have been checking his mirror before changing lanes, and rightfully so. The split second it took to check the mirror would be all that was needed to not notice the driver of the GTR breaking the law by passing the white line.

Or perhaps he was so aware of his surroundings that he knew that swerving to avoid the person breaking the law would result in the almost certain death of the mother and her 3 kids in the lane next to him...

At the end of the day the driver of the GTR was wrong, and thats all that matters.