SAU Community

Massive Ammount Of R32 And Rb26 Parts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad,

How are you going with the ABS unit? sent you a couple PM's in the last couple of days and no response. can you post a pic up? I have the money here ready to transfer. thanks.

Really odd cause I replied to everyone you sent except the last. I though you were going crazy.

Ill send photos again shortly

hey mate you still have your air pod adaptors if so how much for them an will they fit k'n'n pods cheers mate

Yeah I have them still but you wont need adaptors as they come with the correct apexi filters for the adaptors $250 like the first post says

Brad...

Is this the centre console for $40?

post-a144859-GTR-centre-console-3.jpg

Eg, the whole thing. If its the whole thing ill take it, pickup from Kirrawee

Also need a twin turbo pipe with the elbow and other part shown in this pic - looking to get one on the absolute cheap as my old one is missing. Got one of those?

twinturbopipe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Apexi RB26 twin pod filters In good condition and come as they are in the photo. No major damage other than rub marks where they touch in the engine bay.

Selling as I no longer run factory intake pipes and have no use for these. $250ono

Unknown brand Nissan Short shifter Purchased new still in the plastic, never fitted and now using a different box. $100

Extreme RB26DETT button clutch Im not sure of the exact model but its a 6 puck button clutch thats in pretty good condition, Ill get it out to check pad thickness but im certain its got 75% plus remaining.

Removed from an Engine/gearbox package I bought and never used the clutch. Comes with clutch disc and pressure plate $250

R32 GTR front brake callipers Came from a 94model GTR. mint condition have been pulled down, cleaned and inspected then reasembled. NO rotors and pads could do with replacing soon. $300

R32 GTR bootlid Perfect condition White R32 GTR boot lid with original GTR wing. Came with a car I bought but have removed it to fit a much lighter boot. The paint is imaculate as is the pannel. Its perfect. $350ono

Tein R32 GTR coilovers HA Coilovers removed from an R32 GTR. They are the adjustable HA version Tein's. Height adjustors all work, no oils leaks or other damage to the shocks. They came in a car I bought and since Ill be fitting a my proflex suspension I have no need to keep these. Im not sure of the age but id say they not all that old $850ono

R32 GTR rear bumper barAbsolute perfect condition. White in colour. Removed as I have to cut it in half to fit the rear diffusers and dont want to destroy a perfect condition bumper. Will consider part trade for an average condition bumper $250

R32 GTR interior trimA pillar trims-$70

Rear pillar trims, some small vinil lifts-$100

Rear seat, decent condition-$80

Under dash pannels-$40

Center console-$40

loads of other misc trims PM and ask if Ive got it

R32 GTR front bumper perfect condition but requires new paint, lip is perfect condition as well $300

R32 GTR brake booster and mastercylinder Removed due to converting to a Tilton pedal box so no longer needed. It is in perfect working order from a 94 model vehicle $150

Various other R32 partswiper motor-$50

complete air condition system-$200

Loads or intercooler pipes-$20 each

Loads of turbo intakes-$20 each

Hicas system, have majority of the parts-$ask

Ive basicly got an entire car im parting out minus the pannels so if there is something small but significant you need then ask

Everything is located in Sydney

Rear pillar trims, some small vinil lifts-$100 do you still have these and also a pic