SAU Community

R32 Gtr Screamer And Dump Pipe Setup

khamb

thats because the gates are shut at idle.

fitting screamers is only going to get you a visit to the EPA. besides you cant hear anything when the car is on boost. detonation etc.

yes true, a very small amount but. My own setup sounds perfectly normal at idle and everywhere else.

well james 03

do u have interanally gated turbos?

if so does your setup work.

also will dump pipes give and screaming??? at all. or is a waste of my time guys????????????????????

I loled at the engrish.

Yes I have internally gated turbos. Yes the setup works well. Yes is sounds just like any other atmo screamer, but if I had the choice of turbo to begin with I would go ext gate only because this setup as mentioned is not the conventional way of doing it.

It does still work but, and there are no adverse effects from the setup that I have noticed yet, the fact that the plate is a couple of mm off sealing still doesn't stop 90% off the exhaust gasses from flowing correctly.

Im not trying to defend the setup just because its my own, if it was shit then I would simply tell you. Somebody before me had them too so they must have worked for him to a certain degree as well, and there are still people making them.

Edited by James_03

kham mate. dey will b orsum. jus get dem on dere bro. trus me. wen u get 1 on dere it will screamin like a chik on my zub. lols. dere is no problem with dat screamin pipe on ur trubo. jus the guys on here dat don't have dat 1 wish they had it and they get jelus. cops even wont mind it. jus say it came like dat from tha factory. even with da internal gate trubo it still sound like u hav a BIG HKS turbo wit da external gate. dats y i use it on my 1 too. see u out dere cruzn bro. cool.gif

Well there you go, proved wrong again by the people that have never done it.

Say no more.

mate i have done it before and know many people who have them now. and every single one i have heard including my own has had an exhaust leak even if it was only a slight leak you can still hear it...

kham mate. dey will b orsum. jus get dem on dere bro. trus me. wen u get 1 on dere it will screamin like a chik on my zub. lols. dere is no problem with dat screamin pipe on ur trubo. jus the guys on here dat don't have dat 1 wish they had it and they get jelus. cops even wont mind it. jus say it came like dat from tha factory. even with da internal gate trubo it still sound like u hav a BIG HKS turbo wit da external gate. dats y i use it on my 1 too. see u out dere cruzn bro. cool.gif

LOL!!! Hahaha, champion effort.

okay so i will try it out see how i go.i get my car back in about a two weeks. so hopefully it all goes good..

do you guys think i will pull 350+ rwkw

with garret 2860's forged pistons rods. n1 fuel oil pump. sump baffle power fc etccc

and posibly running at 1 bar or 20 psi....

this is all getting done at RE CUSTOMS

okay so i will try it out see how i go.i get my car back in about a two weeks. so hopefully it all goes good..

do you guys think i will pull 350+ rwkw

with garret 2860's forged pistons rods. n1 fuel oil pump. sump baffle power fc etccc

and posibly running at 1 bar or 20 psi....

this is all getting done at RE CUSTOMS

2 weeks and 1 day later i expect to see this car in the news paper or on tv wrapped around a pole... 350kw and what sounds like a fair bit or inexperience in these cars usually ends up like that. just be careful dude

2 weeks and 1 day later i expect to see this car in the news paper or on tv wrapped around a pole... 350kw and what sounds like a fair bit or inexperience in these cars usually ends up like that. just be careful dude

i dont disagree at all dude...

i would say im a pretty mature driver on the road

inexperienced hoons get wound up wrapped around poles.

that is a lot of power

hopefully its not on the news

i will be a grandma until i get used to it abit lol

thats mate