SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

could't have been Jason...he was in church with me and then we used his car to deliver clothes and food to the homeless in a remote country town far far away but not before we were saving baby dolphins at water world.....

so no, couldn't have been Jason.

lol?

- Spotted/got a wave from a white R34 (gtt?) also in Cardiff a few minutes later

Yo that was me on Myall Rd :)

Today got a wave from a white R33 along Macquarie Rd near the driving range.

snapback.pngR34Liner, on 21 January 2011 - 05:32 PM, said:

could't have been Jason...he was in church with me and then we used his car to deliver clothes and food to the homeless in a remote country town far far away but not before we were saving baby dolphins at water world.....

what couldnt have been me right aron lol besides i dun do burnouts n my plates r hot pink hahaha

Felt like a busy day for skylines today?

- Parked next to a silver R34 4-door and white R33 (gts?) in the staff parking of Westfield Kotara this morning

- Spotted an insane looking black R32 (gtr?) between Cardiff/Charlestown this arvo

- Spotted/got a wave from a white R34 (gtt?) also in Cardiff a few minutes later

could of been me in the black 32 its a gtst with full gtr kit

spotted NIS32R at the bris water light last night

got a wave back and all ;)

wooohoooo double spotted, havnt checked this thread in awhile and bam ive been found twice. haha

snapback.pngR34Liner, on 21 January 2011 - 05:32 PM, said:

what couldnt have been me right aron lol besides i dun do burnouts n my plates r hot pink hahaha

i call bullshit lol , got to have clutch left to do burnouts lol

wooohoooo double spotted, havnt checked this thread in awhile and bam ive been found twice. haha

its didnt realise it was you man

long time no see , well since the laser days anyway lol

Spot a 32GTR every day in Kevin st Mannering Park. Haven't seen it actually driving though. Looks very tidy

did think it was a GTR but its always parked on vales road aka the main road, but maybe im thinking about another 32. lol

ALSO

spotted miss33r in long jetty parked outside mitre10 i think it was and a few other 33s around the area.

Edited by SNOQPY

Your brakes sound like shit, might wanna get that looked at

yeah i know man , they are glazed and i dont know how to fix them , ive sanded the shit out and it fixed them for about about 30min and them its back to what they are doing now