SAU Community

R34 Gt/gt-t To Gtr Guage Cluster Conversion

Project-GT4-TT

• 3 months later...

But you would need male and female connectors. I don't think these connectors are Nissan specific and could probably be sourced out of Japan. The likelihood of a company making this would be slim. There would not be enough demand to make it viable and with the Nismo 320km/hr clusters now out of production makes it even less viable. 

Edited by NZ-GTT

• 5 months later...

I know this is old but trying to clarify something. So I take the original non GTR PIN number column of the excel and move it to columm 3 (move to non GTR pin). Or am I moving columm 3 to columm 4 (GTR pin) 

I color coded my wire to connector and when moving them and going back to page 2 and looking at the pic you provided the color of the wire don’t match. 

For example: line 22 drivers door switch signal. It is currently located at pin 2 on the brown TK20 plug of your non GTR. You remove it from there to pin 52 on the white TK20 plug of your non GTR. Clear as mud?

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I bought a harness from GRID Racing in Japan.  Replaced gtt instrument cluster with GTR cluster.   Worked great!

Does anyone know how I can power up a gtt instrument cluster so I can view the odometer?  The shop that installed my Nismo GTR instrument cluster forgot to write down the kilometers before removing the old cluster.  I am hoping that I don't have to reinstall the gtt cluster to get the kilometers.

85DE5E5D-83E5-435D-998B-53A8F758EBCE.heic