Weather Shields, Yes Or No

L.B.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea those r the ones. can i have the clips :D

Maybeeee

Where abouts do you live? If i don't have to do anything then sure hahah. I'll have to tell the dude taking them off that i want to keep them so he doesn't throw them out since i said i don't want them lol.

Maybeeee

Where abouts do you live? If i don't have to do anything then sure hahah. I'll have to tell the dude taking them off that i want to keep them so he doesn't throw them out since i said i don't want them lol.

pm sent

you scroungers do realise you can buy these new right ?

yes we do

She says yes

I say no

She says yes

I say no

...Next Gf

She says yes

I say no

She says yes

I say no

She says yes

...Next Gf

She says yes

... No Gf

sound s like an old Beetle song

ahaha What's wrong with the w/s?

Both my R33 and R34 happened to have the smoked w/s when I bought them so I never really had a say in the matter, they were in good condition so I left them on

I like 'em! :D

ahaha What's wrong with the w/s?

Both my R33 and R34 happened to have the smoked w/s when I bought them so I never really had a say in the matter, they were in good condition so I left them on

I like 'em! :D

Only got 1 on my 33 and I had trouble locating just one to complete it, so I'll buy pair later on.

As for the 32, I bought pair thinking it'll fit the sedan but realised it is different (d'oh!).

It's really a shame cos I liked them.

Cheers

Grant

I had them on my car for 5 years and finally decided I needed a change. I took them off and cleaned up the mess with soapy steal wool. Bear in mind I have the four door so there is a chrome strip they are stuck to. Anyhow, took them all off as there are four and what a difference. The car looks more modern and no annoying wind noise. Much quieter on the expressway. Plus the clips do get loose and now no tiny little rattles.

• 1 month later...
I like them. I always thought they'd stop water from dripping onto your power window controls when you use the window washer.

I was wrong.

They dont protect water from running in when the windows are down a little? terrible

But yea, feel your pain as well. I always thought the weathershields would help

Still would be interested in a set of the R34 GTT

my GTT came with the dark redish slimline ones on both sides. IMO they look crap and are next to useless as when it rains, water comes in anyway... but I've no idea how to take them off as they're clipped hard in and I think there would be rubber insulation missing where they're now and I don't know if anyone can actually fix that or how much it'd cost.

G'day all,

Yes a thread revival...

I've bought a pair for 33 other day, but missing few plastic bits that holds the clips on windshields.

So, where do I go to get them from?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Grant

i got mine from supercheap, just go and ask them for the weathershield clips separatly. you probably have to wait a week or 2.