SAU Community

SAU Friday Night Sessions - Live from the Northern Beaches 12/09/2003 8:30pm

Tosh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*IF* I come tonight (got battery issues but its charging well so should be fine) can we just "drive" tonight instead of "thrashing the living guts out of 15 lines to see who is quickest in a follow the leader race".

As usual i'll be towards the back just to enjoy the scenery (actually its because I can never keep up).

Did anyone else come across a Porsche 996 Turbo, Audi S3 and a BMW 540IL screaming down Pacific Hwy on the drive home?

I had just taken off from some traffic lights, when the Porsche came SCREAMING up behind me (it was raining :P ) and tailgated me for about 15 seconds before I changed lanes... He nailed it and went by me... Then the Audi came screaming past... Then the BMW tried to but it was slow :)

Stopped at the next light, they all surrounded me and the passenger in the BMW (which was beside me) leaned out, had a huuuuuuuge grin, and took a photo of my car...

Gave the thumbs up and off we went again... Played with them for about 5 mins until they turned off towards the Harbour Bridge... Was tempted to follow them, but cbf'ed :)