SAU Community

The Defected Thread...

Cubes

damn, do u rekn they would find/ care about a 2way diff? lol sorry about so many questions

My mate got through with a f**king noisy cusco 2 way diff in a cefiro with an rb25, would clunk and chirp and was completely obvious, inspectors didn't seem to care though?

If you have removed your front inner guards will the car still pass? I've cut the front half off both of mine (still covers the wiring) but it no longer covers the intercooler piping as it would scrub on my rims. Going in with stock rims.

Will this be ok?

If you have removed your front inner guards will the car still pass? I've cut the front half off both of mine (still covers the wiring) but it no longer covers the intercooler piping as it would scrub on my rims. Going in with stock rims.

Will this be ok?

is that the plastic thing that goes over the wheel and down to ur front bumper? if it is my car passed with it missing and it was a dodgy looking job too.

is that the plastic thing that goes over the wheel and down to ur front bumper? if it is my car passed with it missing and it was a dodgy looking job too.

Yep that's exactly it, I cut the top and front section off with secateurs, the rest is still screwed in though so it isn't going to fall out.

I have a metal plate with a gasket blocking off my stock bov on my car, will this pass or does the stock bov have to be in place? and if so where does the outlet pipe on the bov plumb into?

ta

rofl. no way is that going to pass. ever.

seriously, you need to call regency and ask them the questions, as you've modified quite a bit by the sounds of it

-D

I have a metal plate with a gasket blocking off my stock bov on my car, will this pass or does the stock bov have to be in place? and if so where does the outlet pipe on the bov plumb into?

ta

just take the metal plate out its easy 2 second job. or if u need a stock bov just give me a yell i got rb25 and rb20 lyin around sum where

rofl. no way is that going to pass. ever.

seriously, you need to call regency and ask them the questions, as you've modified quite a bit by the sounds of it

-D

Wrong! My Skyline passed Regency with no BOV's when i went through for my engine conversion. They even test drove my car around the block so they would of known that i had no BOV's as the flutters were mad bro! But if i where you i'd chuck a stock one on just in case.

Wrong! My Skyline passed Regency with no BOV's when i went through for my engine conversion. They even test drove my car around the block so they would of known that i had no BOV's as the flutters were mad bro! But if i where you i'd chuck a stock one on just in case.

Were u selling heroin to the test driver? :D

-D

just take the metal plate out its easy 2 second job. or if u need a stock bov just give me a yell i got rb25 and rb20 lyin around sum where

Yeah I've got the stock bov just don't know where it plumbs into in the stock location, I've posted a thread up asking for engine bay photos showing how it plumbs in but no one replied.

do they test drive your car when you get a engine conversion? do u go in the car with them or wait?

do they test drive your car when you get a engine conversion? do u go in the car with them or wait?

Well they drove mine, My Mechanic took my car through so i dont really know all the details, only what they told me.

last time i went through my car had a blocked off bov... it just appeared to be connected, but there was a plate between it and the base of the bov.

they don't test drive your car... don't come on boost while you're in the pits and you should be fine lol