• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to disagree on this Bubba,

clearly a big boofy block head, rockstar wages and legs to die for are the

key ingredients required

Memo that!

One instance does not a generalisation make!

Padawan.

I will turn you into a nerd yet, and then you will have the best of ALL WORLDS! MUAHAHAHAHA my pretties </pats>

One instance does not a generalisation make!

Padawan.

I will turn you into a nerd yet, and then you will have the best of ALL WORLDS! MUAHAHAHAHA my pretties </pats>

Mmmm...tradie legs....

I Played hockey for 14 years, since I could walk till around 17. Played Domestic bball from 14-17. Binge drinking from 16-19. And I've been doing Muay Thai for about 4 months in at XL Martial Arts. Good fun, beating the crap outa ppl is a good way to releive stress. :banana:

yerrr done paintball before!

was dope the first time. 2nd time was ruined because the team we played were cheats n never went out even after being splattered with paint in the mask.

sooooo we kinda let there tires down...

I have played Bball, Netball (mixed), volleyball, squash, soccer, GHWT like Jewls (DRUMS ROCKS MY SACK)

Paintball is shit, other players are cheats and shoot you as you are leaving a game because your an easy shot :O (oh hai Lyell :O )

If you notice in the 2nd video I was pulled as part of a 141 penalty, my teammate had an unobvious hit on his pack :laugh: playing on with an obvious hit is 241 and shooting somebody or hanging the flag with an obvious hit is a 341.. they pull you and the 3 nearest players!

• 3 weeks later...

hi sportz fans,

I have played squash for years now. I like it because it's a good workout and it is not weather dependant; rain hail or shine the courts are always ready for a couple of eaer players. twice a week our club has a round-robin competition. good fun and pretty social also.