SAU Community

Pineapples - Sub Frame Lock Kit

KiwiRS4T

Got a track day coming up tomorrow so i thought I'd fit the last item in my suspension package the KCA349 sub frame lock kit (pineapples). I have read the instructions, read the threads, looked at Emmanuelt's photos (SK's don't appear to be there any more) but can't get the bolt in. I have pushed the bush back in and then (in front) the big yellow ring and then the steel washer but then the bolt wont reach the thread inside. Am i missing something or do I just have to go and get a longer bolt? The yellow ring is 18mm thick and I seem to be short about the thickness of the steel washer which I am sure i should retain. Everyone who has done it says it is easy (well it would be if i could get the bolt back in). Can anyone point me the right way to do this?

Got a track day coming up tomorrow so i thought I'd fit the last item in my suspension package the KCA349 sub frame lock kit (pineapples). I have read the instructions, read the threads, looked at Emmanuelt's photos (SK's don't appear to be there any more) but can't get the bolt in. I have pushed the bush back in and then (in front) the big yellow ring and then the steel washer but then the bolt wont reach the thread inside. Am i missing something or do I just have to go and get a longer bolt? The yellow ring is 18mm thick and I seem to be short about the thickness of the steel washer which I am sure i should retain. Everyone who has done it says it is easy (well it would be if i could get the bolt back in). Can anyone point me the right way to do this?
All solved thanks...just a matter of finding the right locations!!