3 Car Smash On Hepburn Ave

Topaz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol saw the commawhore guy saying crap about mel and wtf is up with taht Gaza guy?? i hope he dies and burns in hell

his comment

"if there is one conselation, one less idiot on our roads."

R34P3R I know hey he like called my comment dumb then went on about the cars he has and it's over 400rwhp but didn't explain what was wrong with my comment and went on to say pretty much the same thing I did anyway...wtf? lol

Sh1t this is sad (posted from the report):

"I received a phone call today, it was one that I am never going to forget. My unconsolable friend of 18 years told me that her son was dead and that she didnt know all the details at this point but she had to identify him at the morgue. I have known this 20 year old for 18 years also. He was funny and kind, was becoming an uncle in a few weeks, had a good job and worked hard. He was not a Hoon. My heart goes out to his family and those who were injured in this tragic accident. Nobody knows all the facts at this point so with respect to all those involved please dont engage in unsubstantiated gossip the truth will be known in time. SKYRYAN of Perth If you have any more details could you please post them as any information at this time would be appreciated."

Oh this comment is priceless: "the idea that if you have an import you care for your car and dont hoon is ridiculous.. go to any car club website and watch how they show of their cars on public roads speeding and doing burnouts.. "

umm when have we ever seen a thread/pics etc about us hooning the streets??? ........ wtf omg someone post skylinesaustralia.com on there pleeeeease lol

umm when have we ever seen a thread/pics etc about us hooning the streets??? ........ wtf omg someone post skylinesaustralia.com on there pleeeeease lol

silwa, sau cruise haha.

This is turning into one of those P plater discussion topics again :)

and of course more accidents happen to people driving commodores because about 60%+ of australias population is made up of them!

Thoughts go out to friends and family.

While we are on the subject, I could have ran over some 10 year old kid today on his bike cause he didn't look. Should I report that to Police so they can do there constable care stuff in schools to educate the youth?

That name sounds really familiar :)

Mel, what's the bet the guy who replied to your post drove a 3cyl Charade? They only take off quickly because they have more power! I take off gentally all the time, yet I still pull in front of the slower cars with ease. It's the Commodres, Falcons and company cars that fly off from the lights. g

RIP. I know that intersection & I take it as slow as possible because that bump can be unsettling as even 50kph or so.

Not him, he's from Victoria. But if you search again, the one that comes up as Cory A Pearson could be him because he is also 20 & from Ballajura. I don't know him so I won't link it even though I've looked, but there's nothing on there that would say it is him anyway.

RIP. I know that intersection & I take it as slow as possible because that bump can be unsettling as even 50kph or so.

Not him, he's from Victoria.....

Damn!, oh well. I saw his last status as being "I am not looking forward to Sunday" as well. :) (but that was a while ago)

I was thinking Whitfords and Wanneroo for ages, but yeah the Hepburn and Wanneroo bump is really bad. I saw a cop in a new VE hammer through there at about 90-100 one day, bottomed out like a mofo, sparks everywhere.

hes the younger bro of a freind of mine, she's due to give birth to her first child in a few weeks which would have made him a first time uncle, such a shame this has happend so close to christmas :P the family is really close, they would be devistated

RIP Corey

My condolences to family and friends and best wishes to the injured for a speedy recovery.

I would not usually join this type of thread, mercifully few as they are. However, I was so appalled at the comments posted on the Perth Now website, that I added my own and also wrote the following email to the Editor. Anyone else who wishes to add their two penn'orth, his email address is on their "contacts" page. Feel free to plagiarise my note!

Dear Sir,

I was appalled to read the comments attached to your story about the young man who died in the road crash at Hepburn Avenue/Wanneroo Road. Your website claims to reject comments if they do not add to a debate, or are purely a personal attack, or are offensive, repetitious, illegal or meaningless, or contains clear errors of fact.

Yet I read comments calling the young man who died an idiot, a moron, a hoon and even a twat. Several comments callously suggested that we were better off without him. One or two comments even stated something along the lines that there was one less idiot/twat in the world. How could your staff have allowed such comments?

It was clear that some friends, and possibly family, of the deceased young man were reading these comments, as they in turn made comments and were clearly in some distress.

I made a comment, which you may or may not have published, that the offensive respondents should be ashamed of themselves. You and your staff should also be ashamed of yourselves for allowing such offensive comments. I believe that you owe the family and friends an apology for providing a platform for such objectionable and distressing comments.

Yours faithfully.

etc.

Sam who was he? I went to BCC too and I would've been the year above you (because I repeated Yr 11)

I knew that name was familiar

what do u mean who was he?

he was cory, if you didnt know him u didnt know him, ull see a pic of him sooner or later,

i remember one day me and him where partnered up in mechaincs at school and i scared the shit out of him with the oxy welder and he punched me so bloody hard i was in pain for hours, he was a cool guy, hadnt seen him in a year or so but its stil hard to believe