SAU Community

Epa Notice On The Night Of Beach To Burger Cruise

tin-pain

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fek got home i checked my mail again and no notice me and the guy in the blue toyota were driving close to each other and i had someone close behind me probably why we didn't get done im not sure just a theory but yea..

I wprked with a guy in the city Sat Night that gave out 13 EPA notices and I am positive not one would fail the test. He just EPA every car that was louder than stock. What a joke if you ask me.

whats a pain is even when your car is legal you have to drop everything and make an effort to get it tested and all that to prove it. we should get our money re-imbursed if we pass the test I say and get it deducted from the cop that filed the notice....but thats never gonna happen is it...lol

Honestly, who's bright idea was it to meet in Noble Park and cruise to St. Kilda?? Honestly...that's BS... but you guys should have met somewhere else and cruised to another place...those two locations are like Defect/EPA heaven...sorry to hear fellas.

Honestly, who's bright idea was it to meet in Noble Park and cruise to St. Kilda?? Honestly...that's BS... but you guys should have met somewhere else and cruised to another place...those two locations are like Defect/EPA heaven...sorry to hear fellas.

Yea well i dont see you orgnanising any cruises, its easy to criticise buddy but until you try to organise a big cruise with a large amount of cars you cant talk. I found it to be a very successful cruise and ask the people that came and they will say that they enjoyed themselves. It was only bad luck that this happened to us.

So I guess you could say that the event was a complete success, considering the fact that we met in and cruised to what you refer to as the defect/EPA havens of Victoria, and yet with 30 odd skylines/other modifed cars, not one received a defect or EPA.....That, and the fact that the organiser was at his own meet... :banana:

I live in Prahran and work in St Kilda and drive the 'line every day... been pulled over for a RBT once in 5 yrs... police around here have more important stuff to do and they are very understaffed so don't usually hassle drivers that much... other than the standard booze buses on Fri/Sat nights which is fair enough

far from defect heaven

I live in Prahran and work in St Kilda and drive the 'line every day... been pulled over for a RBT once in 5 yrs... police around here have more important stuff to do and they are very understaffed so don't usually hassle drivers that much... other than the standard booze buses on Fri/Sat nights which is fair enough

far from defect heaven

Why do i get shafted then?

Maybe its cause im on the way home from the CBD

I've had 8 breatho's now in the last 8 weeks lol

Most of em booze buses on dandy rd!

come next week, gonna be tight ass cops out there, nailing anything and anyone,

so skyline drivers best of luck to ya's.

Unless your an old granny tee hee,they dont even notice,think your driving a magna or something. :)

come next week, gonna be tight ass cops out there, nailing anything and anyone,

so skyline drivers best of luck to ya's.

yeah for sure...i'm dreading xmas season this year... :)

Why do i get shafted then?

Maybe its cause im on the way home from the CBD

I've had 8 breatho's now in the last 8 weeks lol

Most of em booze buses on dandy rd!

fark... what a pain in the ass... I did get a breatho a few weeks back on Dandy but it was just before Chaddy

I can deal with booze buses as I totally agree that pissed people shouldn't be driving... random EPA's like what happened to the boys on their cruise and random defects are another thing entirely :(

I also live down this side... in South Yarra. For the last few months I've driven in St Kilda and Brighton almost every day during the evening, spotted a few undercover cops, but have never had any hassles at all..