SAU Community

Good Tattoo Parlors

R-SPEC

depending on what your looking for..

Devils ink in newport I've used. painfully professional, analy clean, long booking times, but great work...however they only want to deal with custom and unusual ink...

Studio Name: Sideshow Tattoos

Studio Location:

534 Mount Alexander Road

Ascot Vale, Victoria, 3032

Australia

+61 3 9326 1264

Guy i've known for many years - with works there (Adam Keenan). He's tatt'd so many friends of mine now, all of them top notch.

But as with everything - go down, have a chat and see if they are for you

i know it's not north/west but chapel tattoo on chapel street is fantasic... i've had work done there and intend to keep going back... the place is spotless... jacob and dave are great tattooists...

Chapel Tattoo

Edited by Evil

UMMM do tatoos hurt like they say they do?

i want to get one but yeah...

depends on their location...but to be honest piercings hurt more than tatts...well i guess that is location specific also :)

But be warned...they can be addictive...

The one in Knox City, opposite Shopping Centre called "Tattoo Connection" is good. But yeah.....Long Wait, Clean, and Professional. It's true, they're really addictive !!!!

It's true, they're really addictive !!!!

couldnt agree more..

i went with the intention of just the one, and while i was gettin that one done i was looking through their folders for design ideas on my next one.

im booked in for a second, started with one and now to move on. been hanging for a while to get more ink.

only thing i say bout tats, is b selective. dont get something you gonna regret in 10yrs time. get something that represents who you are and has some meaning, you'll b more inclinded to appreciate it more too.

• 4 weeks later...
im also looking at getting a tattoo done does any1 know any1 arround dandenong or a bit further thats good priced also,even after hour tattooists

Purple Haze in Narre Warren great tatt's go in and talk to Mick or Matt both top notch thats one of the only ones I would go to, and yes they are addictive you'll end up with shit loads but hey tatts are sweet!!!