SAU Community

falken ze326?

gloof

I bought them for last year as I was doing ridiculous kays in my car. In short, no. They're not very good. They tend to wear reasonably well but if you want a performance tyre, look elsewhere.

They do smoke up quite well though :D

230703JPM_030.jpg

Adrian

I'm on my second set, and I only replaced the first because I was concerned how they would go in a RWC.

I've got good mileage out of them (20k+), including some time on the race track (club sprints only). They don't like being caned (as on the track), but as a general on-road high performance tyre, I've yet to fault them.

They're probably not as good overall as Bridgie 520s or whatever those Bridgies are on the HSVs, but those Bridgies are not twice as good (I think they cost about twice as much).

A good bang-for-your-buck performance tyre, IMHO.

That's cheap for ZE-326. I remember when I got mine they were like $180. For the price you pay for them, they are pretty good. As everyone said, not much grip when launching but alright for just street tyres.

The good thing is that these tyres are none directional so I can swap my tyres without been refited when it start wearing out on the inside shoulder. Hasn't happen yet but on my old tyres my front were wearing on the inside shoulder.

The good thing is that these tyres are none directional so I can swap my tyres without been refited when it start wearing out on the inside shoulder.

You will still have to refit them. Otherwise, if you just swap the wheels, you'll have the tyre on the other side of the car, turning the other way, but still wearing the inside. :burnout:

Yeah that's what I mean swaping wheels altogether, so would be inside out with the wore shoulder outside and the better shoulder inside. This would balance it out abit. And when the inside start wearing again, i'll swap it again hehehe.

Don't know how many time I'll be able to swap them around for haha.

They're reasonable all around tyres for the price.. So if that is what you're after, go for it. If you're doing heaps of burnouts or mucking around probably going to be fine for that.

Meant to have greater life than the ze502's, but less grip. Nothing terrible, but they only gave me a bit more traction than my old Simex I think :D

Personally, while i bought those tyres due to recommendations on here - i'd try something different. They are cheap though :(

Hi, I've got some Falken ZE -502(205/55/16) on My R32 gts4 had them since April

got them from quickfit for $600 for set fit&bal. They are ok, but squeal easier then than the BFGoodrich radial TA's i had before.

The Falkens are better steering tires than the goodriches but have less traction than goodriches on the rears.i.e. going around small roundabouts in the wet, falkens hold line, goodriches run wide-understeer! like crazy.

What speed rating are the ST115? I had a look at the American site and some seemed to be V or W rated, but most had no speed rating listed at all. And what does Treadwear 360, Traction A, and Temperature A mean?

I think the ST115's are softer than the ZE326's, which would mean that the higher the number, the softer it is? My girlfriend's Nankang EX601's have a treadwear of 320, and they last a pretty long time. I can't imagine the ST115's lasting any longer than that.