SAU Community

Hid Group Buy #3

NYTSKY

blu plastic stuff... on the back of your metal thing...?

wanna be a bit more descrptive?? :D

You know that big squarish metal thing? lol. The one you have to mount somewhere in your car? Has like all the cables connecting to it. Well on the back of that it had blue plastic stuff. A bit like when you get a new phone, or a new ipod and it has that plastic stuff over the screen. It's a bit like that except this is blue. I left it there but now i'm starting to wonder if its going to just melt when my engine gets hot.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got around to install my BOSCH HID kit and charge my battery.

The drivers side is the 6000k bulb and the passenger is 5000k.

Photo0137.jpg

Photo0138.jpg

Photo0139.jpg

Would it be possible if you or other forum members were able to post pics of the light against a wall of the bosch unit? Just curious if there is some sort of cutoff on these units when installed in skylines. Thanks!

IMO these do not glare as much as the cheaper brands because the place in the bulb where the light is created, is further up on the bulb.

That extra 4mm or so makes all the difference.

This means light does not escape around the shield when looking from an angle. Ill post some pics when i get my car on the road.

post-32255-1232247979_thumb.jpg

I tried taking pics of them at night time but i realised my photography skills aren't that flash! It's a lot harder to take decent photos at night with the HID's shining. Ill try to get my mate who has a good camera to take some photos, see how those turn out....

Inline with GB rules about having a start & end date - this is now closed.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Th...Gro-t81129.html

SAU is clamping down on these GB's that never occur, never end, and so on.

PM me if you have a problem. However, before you PM me think about this.

A group buy, is a group of people buying the product together to lower the price.

Buying single units here and there is not what constitutes a GROUP BUY

Thanks