SAU Community

Gta R34 Gtr

urgh4

ummm if you just finished high school that means you have P Plates right?

P plates on a GTR

GTR with P Plates

a bayside blue GTR with P Plates being driven by a noob

can you see where this is going???

firstly cops will rape your ass like theres no tomorrow due to the power to weight thing and on p plates you will stand out like do ballz

your still a kid and would have bought GTR as a first car... you will have to give up more then your lunch money and allowance to keep that thing running

but if you can afford to buy it then i guess you can afford to keep it running...maybe

but for a first car a GTR is not the best car to get if you know nothing about cars

dont buy it!

but an NA thats the reason i was put of buying an R32 GTR for my P's!

a nice neat NA import will have to do till your off ur P's

Dude, to drive a car like that properly and not f*ck it up takes a bit or experience behind the wheel of another car.

Take everyone else's advice and buy a corolla or something to get some practice in first.

if you dont listen to any of us and buy one could you please at least do a driving course or something like that. cause this thing is a weapon.

my first car was a old ford eb. then moved to a non turbo subaru rx, then to a non turbo r34, and now a turbo r34 and it can still be a handful if you dont treat it properly. im amazed at how fast a turbo car is when i first got it. but with a little bit more experience and driving those other cars first i have more respect and understanding at how to drive it a bit better. (im no expert driver at all). im just a bit more mature and love my car and dont want to hurt it.

ive had a friend buy turbo cars as there first car even someone i know with a honda s 2000. the guy with the honda died. and my friend in a s15 crashed it badly into a university and severly breaking the passengers leg, he only had the car for about a month.

well thats my rant you probably wont even read or care anyway but ive taken 2 weeks off work and im really bored lol.

Just to add to the twenty reasons not to buy an R34 GTR that's already been mentioned in the thread, to say it more directly, you lack the self-control, even if you can control yourself behind the wheel when you first get it:

* You'll get confident

* You might have a friend or two in the car and the need to "show them" how well it goes around a corner

* It may be wet or dry weather, it won't matter, too much power and you'll be sideways into a pole....

I've been reading these forums for years and the number of stories I've read about both experienced and inexperienced drivers in GTR's abusing the throttle in wet/dry weather and going sideways into a pole is alarming <-- obviously that applies to any car, but GTR's are AWD so often there owners are a little more confident...

Oh, that and you can't afford the repair bill on a GTR unless your rich or working full time and are dedicated to the car :down:

buy it if you can mate...everyone knows that they are an awesome car...just don't abuse it otherwise you might as well have set your $50,000 on fire while making someone drop an anvil on your legs.

oh if your a p plater you also might aswell get some plates on ur car too. "RAPEME".

Edited by jakez88

GET AN R31

Hold up well in a crash, RWD, cheap in every way, and they can be treated like crap and keep on going :)

I stand corrected.

street prostitution must be paying really well these days........

:)

why waste your money on GTR? just get the veyron ffs

:)

Buy a Supra, then who cares if you smash it... Even better by a fully sik commonwhore wagon riding on the bumpstops with the rear full of subs!! AWESOMENESS AT IT'S FINEST!!! and it would chew a 34 GTR to pieces lol